Home

Recruiting question

This is a discussion on Recruiting question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2005, 07:09 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Recruiting question

Now this may seem like an obvious answer, but when recruiting in the off-season, if a recruit has a green + by Program Prestige (for example), the next few weeks do you use the same pitch? I wasn't sure if the pitch only counts the first time, or if you keep trying the same one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Recruiting question

When seeing that green + next to a pitch that means they have bit on that pitch and you should constantly be pitching that pitch until they eventually sign. Normally when I see that early on I will either send the house at them or the next available option below sending the house and I have had pretty good success using that strategy. Unfortunatly this game seems to suffer from the same problem the last few versions have suffered from, in that its far too easy to get 5 star recruits to come to your school if you win the national title, but hopefully with some house rules that can be contained for the most part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »