Home

in season recruiting

This is a discussion on in season recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
in season recruiting

I'm playing my first year in dynasty and when doing in season recruiting it won't let me do any thing other than say what percentage I will spend on each recruit. Although when I click on a recruit the help menu says hit select to choose visit date when I hit select nothing happens. Does anyone know why and does it have anything to do with recruiting assistance?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: in season recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by duppy00dead
I'm playing my first year in dynasty and when doing in season recruiting it won't let me do any thing other than say what percentage I will spend on each recruit. Although when I click on a recruit the help menu says hit select to choose visit date when I hit select nothing happens. Does anyone know why and does it have anything to do with recruiting assistance?
You cant invite a recruit to visit your campus until he has narrowed his list to 3 teams and then at that point you can invite him, but not until then.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

thx. thats very good to know
Old 08-12-2005, 02:46 AM   #4
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a heads up, when you can invite them get them to the first home game possible. Cause if you try to get them to say a "rivalry" game thats later in the season, they may take a visit to a school, before their visit to you...and more than likely they'll commit to that school they just visited.

This happened to me in my first season, i wanted this WR out of Florida. And i tried to get him to the Illinois game, and the week before he visited Florida State and committed to them. I was ticked.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Razorbacker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
Just a heads up, when you can invite them get them to the first home game possible. Cause if you try to get them to say a "rivalry" game thats later in the season, they may take a visit to a school, before their visit to you...and more than likely they'll commit to that school they just visited.
Good advice... I'd be ticked too!

Another advantage to scheduling visits as soon as possible is that they are likely to commit to you and that means more points are available to spend on other recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »