Home

SEC Dropoff in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on SEC Dropoff in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
Banned

LSUFan2004's Arena

OVR: 7
SEC Dropoff in Dynasty?

I have noticed that after 2 or 3 years, the SEC gets pretty weak with almost nothing but B- ratings for most of the offenses and defenses. The only tough team on my schedule is Tennesee, i don't suppose there is any way to counteract this, is there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 09:08 PM   #2
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: SEC Dropoff in Dynasty?

Nope. It happens in real life, dude. The SEC won't be the greatest forever. I'm seeing the ACC really good right now, and the Pac-10 isn't bad either, but the Big East and Big 12 are pitiful in my dynasty. Florida did win the championship in year 2 for me though.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:31 PM   #3
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUFan2004
I have noticed that after 2 or 3 years, the SEC gets pretty weak with almost nothing but B- ratings for most of the offenses and defenses. The only tough team on my schedule is Tennesee, i don't suppose there is any way to counteract this, is there?
im kentucky (heisman dont know if it matters) and in my fourth year. georgia, tennesee (A-), florida, south carolina are all B+. im happy that they all stayed strong.. im B+ myself, so 5 teams with B+ ratings.. its gettting really fun.

sorry. and no i dont really know anything to counteract that. that would be extremely boring though.

Last edited by ex carrabba fan; 08-12-2005 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:26 AM   #4
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm in Fifth year with Kentucky, and Tennessee is A- overall, LSU is A overall, Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss, and South Carolina are all B+'s. And my Kentucky team is an A overall.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:46 AM   #5
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

Im around 2015 or so and Florida and South Carolina are routinely top ten, but the big twelve dominates.

A little offtopic, but the Big East absolutely SUCKS now. Rutgers is three star, everyone else below. Its like an ACC filled with Duke and UNC. I took a job at West Virginia after they went winless, and in two years (still a 1 star team) won the conference to go to the Sugar Bowl. I did lose nonconference games to Kent St. and some other team at the bottom of 1A. Conference games are the only thing keeping four teams from finishing winless....absolutely awful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2005, 03:47 AM   #6
Banned

LSUFan2004's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdAnswer
Nope. It happens in real life, dude. The SEC won't be the greatest forever. I'm seeing the ACC really good right now, and the Pac-10 isn't bad either, but the Big East and Big 12 are pitiful in my dynasty. Florida did win the championship in year 2 for me though.
I mean I understand having down years, but i find it hard to believe that in 2007 LSU and Tennesee will be the only SEC teams that can even think about being in the top 25.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:12 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

SEC is strong in my game but the Big East...ahh
Old 08-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #8
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

SEC is doing fine in mine. Year 3 and currently 5 SEC teams in the top 25(Florida, Auburn, Tenn., South Carolina and Georgia). Tied with the Big 12 for most teams in the top 25 by a conference. Oddly enough, LSU is the highest rated SEC team with an A-, but isn't ranked at 2-2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »