Home

Its off to my 3rd Season..!!

This is a discussion on Its off to my 3rd Season..!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2005, 01:53 PM   #9
Rookie

HokieMan's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon12 Re: Its off to my 3rd Season..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieStar
Well. I just got done with my 2nd season. And I went 11-2, and won the National Chamionship against the Georgia BullDogs.. I won 31-24. Vick was 21-31 374yds. 4 Total TD's.
I also went 11-2 on my first season. but I didn't make it to the Championship.. I beat Notre Dame in the Gator Bowl. So I'm 22-4 so far threw 2 seasons. And I just got a couple of 5 star recruits during my recruiting.. And I'm starting my 2nd season ranked #2. With Miami, being #1.. This Game is awesome. but now without Vick.. I don't know what I'm going to do.. ..

Sounds Like HokieStar is spreading the cheddar!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2005, 03:38 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: Its off to my 3rd Season..!!

yeah.. I'm playin it on Heisman, and using Jistic's sliders.. I haven't had any trouble with the game.. Its going great.. And yes, I have beat Miami twice.. I beat them my first season, and my 2nd.. So hopefully my 3rd season will go great, even though i don't have vick no more.. lol
Old 08-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #11
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieStar
yeah.. I'm playin it on Heisman, and using Jistic's sliders.. I haven't had any trouble with the game.. Its going great.. And yes, I have beat Miami twice.. I beat them my first season, and my 2nd.. So hopefully my 3rd season will go great, even though i don't have vick no more.. lol
I noticed that losing a great scrambler is tough to adjust to the next season (I had Brad Smith). I have become a much better passer since then. At first it was impossible for me to do anything in the pocket because I was so used to taking off, but patience paid off for me finally.

Having a widescreen TV helps a LOT since you can see the whole field when you drop back. I use the default camera angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2005, 12:55 PM   #12
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
I noticed that losing a great scrambler is tough to adjust to the next season (I had Brad Smith). I have become a much better passer since then. At first it was impossible for me to do anything in the pocket because I was so used to taking off, but patience paid off for me finally.

Having a widescreen TV helps a LOT since you can see the whole field when you drop back. I use the default camera angle.
Man I heard that. I had Reggie McNeal for A&M. I feel your entire post. My first season I led the country in 3rd down conversions because of him. Now I am about 60th in year 4. My senior is graduating this year so I will have a scrambler coming for year 5. He fumbles a lot right now. He better get his **** together.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:20 PM   #13
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

I have a friend that can't win without Vick. But all he does is drop back 15 yards and outruns the spies. The few times it looks like he'll take a sack, he throws up a pass. I hate playing him. I spend the whole game looking for defenses with the most spies.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:33 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I have a friend that can't win without Vick. But all he does is drop back 15 yards and outruns the spies. The few times it looks like he'll take a sack, he throws up a pass. I hate playing him. I spend the whole game looking for defenses with the most spies.
Vick is good though, but I can't just take him around the corner everytime, thats just unrealistic.. but now I'm on my 3rd season, and I'm 3-0 so far.. I've won 12 straight games dating back to the previous season.. This game is awesome..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »