Home

Scholarships

This is a discussion on Scholarships within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
Rookie

TurboVol's Arena

OVR: 1
Scholarships

So a month after getting the game, I finally start my dynasty with Tennessee. I go into the in-season recruiting and it tells me I have 12 scholarships available. What's the deal with that? I have 47 players coming back, so shouldn't I have 23 schollies available? Are you limited during the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2005, 10:09 PM   #2
Stu
All Star

Stu's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboVol
So a month after getting the game, I finally start my dynasty with Tennessee. I go into the in-season recruiting and it tells me I have 12 scholarships available. What's the deal with that? I have 47 players coming back, so shouldn't I have 23 schollies available? Are you limited during the season?
You have 12 scholarships for in season recruiting. It's the same for every team, no matter how many empty slots you have. You'll be able to use the rest of your scholarships during off-season recruiting.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:06 PM   #3
Rookie

TurboVol's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Scholarships

Cool. That's what I was wondering, if you were limited in-season but got your full quota after the season.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »