Home

Dynasty Realism...

This is a discussion on Dynasty Realism... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2005, 05:57 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Dynasty Realism...

Can anyone tell me some good sliders to use? I want a variety of games and not shootouts the whole time.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree with all of the above but will add two things:

I get the sense that game to game the CPU "learns" your tendencies. I have been using Kansas in a dynasty and developed a very good running game by the second year. I slipped into the habit of running say 70% of the time. Next game the CPU shut down my running game completely- Oklahoma State- and keeps focusing there even though my strategies are 50-50.

I have a shortage of DB's on my team (because I screwed up the recruiting the first year). I have an athlete who is really a SS playing as the nickle back and a true freshman rated 72 as the dime. After that is gets really bad. I lost to injury both my starting DB's game before last. I had to really shuffle some guys around to even feild a minimal pass def. When the next game started (Iowa State) the game day crew talked all about the "holes" in my pass defense and the "weakness" of it that IS could exploit. Sure enough the CPU not only passed but picked on my makeshift DB's (a WR and a reserve FS). I blitzed a lot and held on to win 21-17 with a user INT in the endzone with 30 secs left.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:27 PM   #11
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
Can anyone tell me some good sliders to use? I want a variety of games and not shootouts the whole time.
Try Jistic's AA sliders. That's what I use (with some VERY minor tweaks for play-style preferences) and I love them. Some very realistic results and you have to be on your game each week to win a national championship.

Miami University
Bicentennial, 1809-2009
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #12
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

I am getting great results with Playmaker's sliders. One game was 28-24 at halftime, the next game was a 3-3 tie that went into overtime. That is what I recommend.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
I made my own set, which has given me pretty decent results, although the offense is really way too easy, agaisnt bad teams I can score near 100 points a game in 7 min quarters. I do have an offense ranked A+ overall, but I rarely get stopped and forced to punt, maybe once a game at most. Im thinking of going to Playmakers or Jistics after the current season ends. My next year will probably be a rebuilding one, as Im losing I think 8 or 9 of 11 starters on both offense and defense, so it wont be a big deal dropping a few games due to adjustin to new sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »