Home

Recruiting made easy

This is a discussion on Recruiting made easy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2005, 01:28 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting made easy

yes. I have seen when it says "do you still want to recruit player" screen but forgot how to get there. I think have figured it out though it does not seem to help.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:19 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUFan2004
recruiting is easy enough as it is that this really isn't neccessary. I find myself putting restrictions on how I recruit players. For instance. i usually say that half the players I recruit have to be from the state the university is in. Then I take the other half and divide it evenly among prospects from states in the region and the last 25% goes anywhere in the nation. This cuts down on insane recruiting classes.
Yea, thats what I have tried really hard to do during my dynasty this year. I always run a long dynasty with North Carolina when I first get the game, this year, Im still running it because of how Ive recruited. I always have a good class, but instead of just taking the top kids interested in my program, I do my best to try to stick to landing at least half of my class from North Carolina, which usually has some pretty solid talent, then the rest from other south eastern states, mainly Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia. Every once and a while Ill land a guy from Florida and Tennesse, but sticking to those states, Ive had very good teams, but Im not landing 20 5* each off season. In short, my team is not filled with a ton of 99's overalls, so we dont kill everyone every year and each game is exciting, Im lovin it.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:47 PM   #11
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

I just started a new dynasty with Iowa State. Do you think this is a fair recruiting for in season? (Note Iowa State's pipeline is Texas, Florida, Nebraska & Iowa)

http://www.dynastymanager.com/ncaa_p...dust247&y=2005
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »