Home

How do you progress in RFTH?

This is a discussion on How do you progress in RFTH? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2005, 01:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do you progress in RFTH?

I mean i created a DE, ended the season with 20 sacks, 90 tackles, 4 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, and 5 passes defended. All i progressed was 2 points, from 82-84 at the start of the following year. Now i have been a RB and progress as much as 7 points, 84-91 after my freshmen season. Any thoughts on progression in RFTH?

Thanks for viewing and responding,

Giovanni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2005, 07:16 PM   #2
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How do you progress in RFTH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruptionOwnz
I mean i created a DE, ended the season with 20 sacks, 90 tackles, 4 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, and 5 passes defended. All i progressed was 2 points, from 82-84 at the start of the following year. Now i have been a RB and progress as much as 7 points, 84-91 after my freshmen season. Any thoughts on progression in RFTH?

Thanks for viewing and responding,

Giovanni
Put it on heisman and then get those kind of numbers
Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Well thanks for the comment. For the record, however, i used hiesman (defualt) sliders. So please, know what you're talking about, before you say anything.

This was a thread made for help and/or suggestions, not insults.

Now, go back and continue trying to get your "post count" up, and impress people you will never meet.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Sorry, I don't believe that. You put up those kind of numbers on Heisman with a low 80's DE? No. Sorry.

I find it amazing how all these guys do all these incredible things on 'Heisman' online, yet I can't seem to find any of them in real life.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:47 PM   #5
Rookie

chevrock22's Arena

OVR: 2

That does make sense. I must agree

Go Packers!!!!!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2005, 12:51 PM   #6
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

He didn't ask to question what level he was playing on. The level you play on does not affect how you progress, how about trying to answer the question?

In my experience with this game, it seems like progression is pretty random and some positions are more prone to progression than others. If you put up those numbers three times, you're going to get three different results. There doesn't seem to be a magic number you need to hit in order to bump your progression. You're pretty much at the mercy of the AI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »