Home

Help me complete 50%.......

This is a discussion on Help me complete 50%....... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Help me complete 50%.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nnD0ugh
Thanks guys. I knew about the safety manning up would mean blitz.

What about on goalline formations. Any way to tell man or zone?
I have a lot of success with a mobile quarterback. You can basically roll out and find guys wide open, particularly if the CB or LB decides to come after the QB. Also, don't be afraid to throw in a few screens or passes to the HB out of the backfield. Even if they don't result in a lot of yards, it is a completed pass. I've noticed my completion % drops the most when I forget to run the ball and am pressing the passing game. Nothing hurts your % more than going three and out on three passes.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:32 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

Screens & PA's are just about guaranteed sacks w/my O-line. Even if I complete the screen, my blockers never get out front to protect the receiver. Then the play action fake, never fakes the pass rusher. I just love how the CPU can get the pass off immediately after the "handoff", while my QB takes 2 secs to complete his fake.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 10-11-2005, 11:54 PM   #11
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

I like to run post routes. I have alot of success with Georgia Tech due to Calvin Johnson and Reggie Ball. His mobility is great for when they blitz. And Calvin catches everything...and when they key in on him I bait them. Use the packages alot. Move your WRs around so they can't key in on them too easily. And when they do, bait them by throwing to the other side or the same side just a different WR.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »