Home

killer defensive end

This is a discussion on killer defensive end within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #1
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Angry killer defensive end

I was playing auburn and their defensive end was their impact player and he was killing my passing game he had 7 sacks in the first half, i quit out of frustration, is there a way to block him or do i just deal with it and throw quick outs all game and hope for the best this is really tough i am playing on defaullt aa if this helps anyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2005, 11:43 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: killer defensive end

On default AA, the pass blocking should be in your favour. If the DE is dominating you, the tackle he's going up against must be pretty bad to give up 7 sacks in one half. What team were you using and what was the tackle's rating?
Old 11-29-2005, 01:16 PM   #3
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
On default AA, the pass blocking should be in your favour. If the DE is dominating you, the tackle he's going up against must be pretty bad to give up 7 sacks in one half. What team were you using and what was the tackle's rating?
using florida and the tackle was a 82 pas block 80
Old 11-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
I was playing auburn and their defensive end was their impact player and he was killing my passing game he had 7 sacks in the first half, i quit out of frustration, is there a way to block him or do i just deal with it and throw quick outs all game and hope for the best this is really tough i am playing on defaullt aa if this helps anyone
Damn straight. If that was #75, you were experiencing the wrath of Stanley McClover.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Damn straight. If that was #75, you were experiencing the wrath of Stanley McClover.
Oh yeah, I got to witness Mr. McGlover's wrath about a week-and-a-half back when he racked up four sacks out of Auburn's seven total in their 16-10 win over 'Bama. I would guess he's a big reason why Auburn is #3 in my dynasty.
College Hoops 2k8: Duke, Winston-Salem State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2005, 03:39 PM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbase503
Oh yeah, I got to witness Mr. McGlover's wrath about a week-and-a-half back when he racked up four sacks out of Auburn's seven total in their 16-10 win over 'Bama. I would guess he's a big reason why Auburn is #3 in my dynasty.

damn straight mr mcclover is killing me what is he a damn beast or what??? going to put a tight end on his side every play and eliminate all running plays to the right side this should be interesting. well played the game and they had the f'n nerve to start moving him once i started blocking him with a tight end but after running away from him with success his pass rush slowed down alot he was trying to stop my running to the other side won the game fairly easily 28-14 and the sec championship once again shall be mine (I hope)

Last edited by TWOSILK; 12-01-2005 at 01:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »