Home

Are you tired of NCAA 2006?

This is a discussion on Are you tired of NCAA 2006? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are You Tired of NCAA 2006?
Yes 28 20.90%
No 91 67.91%
Maybe 10 7.46%
Not Sure 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2005, 06:47 PM   #1
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5
Are you tired of NCAA 2006?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2005, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Are you tired of NCAA 2006?

I love the game, and when I play it, I still get into it.

But after playing Madden and NCAA for the last few months, it's like I'm ready to move on to another sports game.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:21 PM   #3
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I'm actually just getting into it after Madden pissed me off beyond belief. The lack of a 360 makes it that much easier to play often, as well.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:40 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

In all previous years, I would have 8 different franchises/careers in games of all pro and college sports available including a couple different kinds of racing. It seemed like I couldn't enjoy a sport and not have a franchise or dynasty of it in some videogame. It wasn't "I like NBA 2K5 so I'll play it", more like "I HAVE to play an NBA game and I kinda like 2K5 so I guess I'll play a franchise on it". Picture this for every sport. As you can imagine, I never got very far in any of them.

This year, with less free time on my hands since I got my degree and started working full time, I decided to greatly reduce the number of games I would play. Lately, I've narrowed it down to NCAA, NHL 2K6 and CH2K6. I'm a really big football fan and I can't believe I'm not playing an NFL title but Madden didn't draw me in this year like NCAA always does. I find myself in the middle of the afternoon while working just itching to get home and continue my dynasty. I don't see myself getting tired of it either. This game rocks.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:33 AM   #5
Cult of Personality

OVR: 30

I'm into my seventh season of my dynasty and still not tired of it. I've bought four different games since I got NCAA 06 and the only other game thats really getting consistant use is CH2k6.

I'm determined to win a National Championship with little San Diego St, hopefully this is the season.
Vets II | Washington Redskins(13-6) | Last Game: L 37-34 OT @ ATL (NFC Conference Championship)

Vets Bowl I Champion | Vets Bowl II Runner-Up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2005, 05:49 AM   #6
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
I'm a really big football fan and I can't believe I'm not playing an NFL title but Madden didn't draw me in this year like NCAA always does. I find myself in the middle of the afternoon while working just itching to get home and continue my dynasty. I don't see myself getting tired of it either. This game rocks.
I absolutely agree. I'm a much bigger NFL fan and I haven't gotten Madden since I'm so happy with NCAA. Its my first time buying NCAA and I'm surprised at how addicted I am at this game. Can't wait to play again.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 AM   #7
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I sold this and Madden over a month ago on eBay.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 12-01-2005, 11:36 AM   #8
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm getting back into it now with the 1AA playoffs and the ending of the season. Running with the Montana Grizzles right now. might swtich to Brown and run in the Ivy League. I put myself and Montana State into the Sun Belt, ya I know, lame, but I didn't want to jump right into the MWC.

college football is by far my favorite sport to watch, love playing it too. i love the recruiting process and everything.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »