Home

How Have U Faired On Your Seasons?

This is a discussion on How Have U Faired On Your Seasons? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2005, 08:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How Have U Faired On Your Seasons?

I play 7 Minute quarters..
#12VT Football 10-2(7-2)

Dallas Cowboys 8-5

#20UNC Basketball 5-1

Atlanta Braves-14 Straight Division Titles
Old 12-06-2005, 10:01 PM   #18
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5

I just started my 5th season, and I just won my first NC last year. I went 11-0 first season followed by 11-2, 10-1, and 10-1. I've won 3 Big Tens, and one NC.

The Ohio State University
Old 12-06-2005, 10:36 PM   #19
MVP

DrDoom77's Arena

OVR: 7

I recently started my dynasty over using adjusted Mudtiger's sliders and 7 minute quarters. I'm attempting to lead my alma mater, 1-AA school SE Missouri State, to respectability, but it's been tough. My first season (in the Sunbelt), I played a bunch of 1-AA teams to pad my win total, and went 4-7.

In my second season so far, I've managed to beat two conference teams, but I still have a long way to go, as evidenced by the trouncing I just took at the hands of Middle Tennessee State, 66-21. I'm currently 4-5 in the second season with games against Troy and San Jose State remaining. Unfortunately, I lose a whopping 23 seniors to graduation after this season, meaning I'm probably going to be worse next year...meaning I need to finish 6-5 this year if I want to have any hope of getting my contract renewed.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:58 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 18

After playing an 11-1 season with Bowling Green in which I had a fairly soft schedule and still had a lot of close calls with Jistics' sliders, I was offered FSU. I decided to start over in a very low school and see where I can go from there, since I expect to play this game for a long time I'd like to get to 10+ seasons in the dynasty.

So I took Troy. After trouncing Army, I got shut out by UAB 17-0. I went on to have close games with Missouri and South Carolina so I tought OK I can can probably go undefeated in the SunBelt season and get offered a new job right after this year. But I lost to UL-Monroe and Florida Atlantic. I finished 5-2 in the Sun Belt, winning the Conference and New Orleans Bowl bid by virtue of having beaten teh other 5-2 team head to head (Arkansas State). I then beat UTEP in the New Orleans Bowl.

I got offered an extension but no other job. I declined the extension as I want to move up and 6 years in the Sun Belt is a long time. Hopefully, after next season I can get a Mac, Wac or Conference USA offer, which would seem the next logical step.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #21
MVP

Porschebenz2001's Arena

OVR: 18

I just did my first game as OK St. and I ran for over 430 yards lol, I ran for the option all day. Seymour Shaw had 270 yards rushing. I used 9 min quarters. I can't wait to compete with Oklahoma, Texas and T Tech for recruits.
NFL: New York Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2005, 08:16 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschebenz2001
I just did my first game as OK St. and I ran for over 430 yards lol, I ran for the option all day. Seymour Shaw had 270 yards rushing. I used 9 min quarters. I can't wait to compete with Oklahoma, Texas and T Tech for recruits.
durn.. 430 yards rushing.. The most I think I've ever had rushing in one game was about 300.. but durn.. 430.. right on.. lol
#12VT Football 10-2(7-2)

Dallas Cowboys 8-5

#20UNC Basketball 5-1

Atlanta Braves-14 Straight Division Titles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »