Home

The CPU NEVER misses FGs on Heisman!

This is a discussion on The CPU NEVER misses FGs on Heisman! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2006, 12:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The CPU NEVER misses FGs on Heisman!

I am playing on Heisman with the Desmond Howard Sliders (which shouldn't make a difference b/c the special teams is untouched) and in 20 games, the CPU HASN'T MISSED a FG. Does anyone know of some sliders or configuration with special teams on Heisman where the kicking is more realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2006, 04:06 AM   #2
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The CPU NEVER misses FGs on Heisman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcnyc1
I am playing on Heisman with the Desmond Howard Sliders (which shouldn't make a difference b/c the special teams is untouched) and in 20 games, the CPU HASN'T MISSED a FG. Does anyone know of some sliders or configuration with special teams on Heisman where the kicking is more realistic?
I have cpu FGA at 0 and they still don't miss.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

They do miss on Heisman. I was starting to wonder if they did myself but I dropped the FG accuracy to 20 for them and I saw them miss an extra point today.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
They do miss on Heisman. I was starting to wonder if they did myself but I dropped the FG accuracy to 20 for them and I saw them miss an extra point today.
They only miss XP's if the wind is over 18mph. I see them miss FG's all the time, but they are all from over 40yards. Anything inside 40 is usually automatic.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:39 AM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
They only miss XP's if the wind is over 18mph. I see them miss FG's all the time, but they are all from over 40yards. Anything inside 40 is usually automatic.
The wind was over 25 mph so you were right. I'm not sure how you figured that out but that's cool. What accuracy do you set the CPU FG acc on heisman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The wind was over 25 mph so you were right. I'm not sure how you figured that out but that's cool. What accuracy do you set the CPU FG acc on heisman?
Set at 0. Although they still will make 99% inside 40 yards it seems, but at least they hook some longer than that. Ste the CPU FG length at 25 too.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:57 PM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Set at 0. Although they still will make 99% inside 40 yards it seems, but at least they hook some longer than that. Ste the CPU FG length at 25 too.
Thanks. I'm dropping cpu accuracy from 20 to 0. I've got my human acc at 99 and I'm 7 for 11 on the year so far in my new dynasty. The speed of the meter is something I don't know if I'll ever master.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #8
Living The Dream!

Victor99's Arena

OVR: 9

Playing on the heisman difficulty level is a lesson in frustration IMO. Not just the FGs either. Problem is, all american is a bit too easy for me, even with modified sliders and settings. I wish EA would adjust the skill levels, or even better, make 5 skill levels. Making the CPU harder to beat shouldn't mean the CPU gets unfair advantages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »