Home

A little NCAA 2007 info

This is a discussion on A little NCAA 2007 info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2006, 09:47 AM   #25
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: A little NCAA 2007 info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBGod
* All-New ESPN Integration—Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest Dynasty information via ESPN the Magazine and ESPN.com.
I hope there is more to the ESPN integration than just the score ticker and the magazine replacing SI. The ticker is pretty neat in MVP 06, but I want to see College Gameday and some ingame ESPN overlays rather than just a ticker at the bottom if you are online.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #26
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Ahhh, a little bit of info. NCAA fever is starting early for me, this year. I have high hopes for the 360 version.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 04-12-2006, 10:10 AM   #27
ddeweil

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I hope there is more to the ESPN integration than just the score ticker and the magazine replacing SI. The ticker is pretty neat in MVP 06, but I want to see College Gameday and some ingame ESPN overlays rather than just a ticker at the bottom if you are online.
That's what I was thinking as well. I rarely am connected to the internet when I play the game anyways. If i want scores, I can flip the TV back to ESPN really quick. Anyways, I would like the ESPN integration to be used for overlays and College Gameday stuff as well.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:17 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
also on that same page...

Turn the tide in your favor and control momentum like never before with NCAA Football 07. Storm ahead early or come from behind late with drive-stopping sacks, key turnovers, and clutch first down conversions on your path to the first-ever BCS Championship Game in Dynasty Mode. In the all-new Student Athlete mode, you must remain disciplined to maintain a high GPA and improve your character and intelligence on and off the field. Grab your text books, strap on your helmet, and experience the true year-round passion of college football with NCAA Football 07.

I suppose previously it wasnt actually ever BCS endorsed?

I think it's referring to the BCS championship being seperate from the 4 BCS bowls starting this year.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:18 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm a huge EA NCAA Football fan, and I have purchased every version of the game since 1999. However, it seems like they are just throwing in a few "gimmicks" this year to create replay sales for people that have previous versions, without adding any true substance. Obviously, this is based off of a one paragraph blurb on the gamestop website, but I'm hoping there is some more to this release. The addition of a spring game isn't worth $40.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:19 AM   #30
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeweil
That's what I was thinking as well. I rarely am connected to the internet when I play the game anyways. If i want scores, I can flip the TV back to ESPN really quick. Anyways, I would like the ESPN integration to be used for overlays and College Gameday stuff as well.
the fact that the ESPN radio updates only come in during the menus of the games is kinda weird to me. Some might not like the radio broadcast to interrupt their game, but there should be an option for that. On MVP 06 I can load up the game and start a dynasty game before the ESPN Radio signs on and says more than "ESPN Radio Sportscenter..." When I come out of the game another (actually the same) update is waiting for me, but at that time I just want to save and turn off the game. So I don't get much out of it because I'm not gonna just sit there and listen to it when I'm done playing. If it came in in-game, like real Sportcenter updates, I think it would be a cooler idea. But I can see how some people might not like it interrupting their game.

But I think a more extensive College Gameday preview and wrapup is needed for this title. Maybe they are waiting for next-gen exclusive games.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #31
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

They need to upgrade defense. Right now it's pretty much a scorefest and the defense is just there to stop the other team from scoring on the first play of their drives.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2006, 11:02 AM   #32
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
They need to upgrade defense. Right now it's pretty much a scorefest and the defense is just there to stop the other team from scoring on the first play of their drives.
I hear what your saying, but 95%of the time college football is a scorefest..So I really don't see an issue with it.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 04-12-2006 at 11:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »