Home

WHich Schools made the Top 70?

This is a discussion on WHich Schools made the Top 70? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2006, 11:57 AM   #41
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: WHich Schools made the Top 70?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
From screen shots we've seen, it looks like

Miami
Tennessee
Oregon
Auburn
Penn State
Michigan State
Nebraska

and with the thought that the gamestop images are 360
Texas
Arizona State
Ohio State

Thats 10, 60 more to come.
add to that Im sure Florida, Penn State, & Alabama (from the developer interview video)...

as well, a thought... since theyre in Florida, the 3 added teams to the 67 BCS might be Central Florida, Florida International, & Florida Atlantic since theyre all relatively close to the Tiburon studios.

*edit, whoever gave the 67 BCS schools is incorrect... its 65 (including ND). That leaves 5 openings to include the 3 Florida teams I mentioned, SDSU, and then one opening... thoughts?

Last edited by gschwendt; 04-22-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2006, 10:40 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
*edit, whoever gave the 67 BCS schools is incorrect... its 65 (including ND). That leaves 5 openings to include the 3 Florida teams I mentioned, SDSU, and then one opening... thoughts?
Actually there are 65 + Notre Dame
12 ACC
12 SEC
12 Big 12
11 Big 10
10 Pac 10
8 Big East
Old 04-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

it took EA 5 years to 90% accurately represent my college. I hope for a 4 year turnaround this year. im used it to, so it wont really bother me.

it was tough though so I give EA credit. Unm completed a stadium upgrade in 2003. The ncaa 2002, 2003 and 2004 games didnt even have the pre upgrade stadium correct. so they were way behind/ after a few bowl games and some exposure, for 2005, it was nearly 75% correct and last year almost perfect.

now with more plans for upgrading, i hope both the schools MR/PR have better contact with EA for the next gen.

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 04-22-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:39 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
it took EA 5 years to 90% accurately represent my college. I hope for a 4 year turnaround this year. im used it to, so it wont really bother me.

it was tough though so I give EA credit. Unm completed a stadium upgrade in 2003. The ncaa 2002, 2003 and 2004 games didnt even have the pre upgrade stadium correct. so they were way behind/ after a few bowl games and some exposure, for 2005, it was nearly 75% correct and last year almost perfect.

now with more plans for upgrading, i hope both the schools MR/PR have better contact with EA for the next gen.
For some reason...EA has been very kind to BYU. They've had three uniform changes, and all have been included in the game. Also, the Mountains and bowl banners are nicely represented in and around Lavell Edwards Stadium. I hope they were kind to us this year as well....
What are the lobos going to do without Dontrell Moore this year? Should be interesting to see where he gets drafted. As a BYU fan, I'm glad he's gone!
Old 04-23-2006, 02:25 AM   #45
Banned

LSUFan2004's Arena

OVR: 7

I think we can pretty much assume that LSU is on the list since the IGN preview specifically mentioned EA finally adding our H-style goalposts and yardage markings every 5 yards instead of ten. Not that i was really sweating it anyway, not putting Death Valley in that list of 70 would be a crime.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »