Home

What team will be the most used in 07'?

This is a discussion on What team will be the most used in 07'? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2006, 07:34 PM   #25
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: What team will be the most used in 07'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
Look where the game is developed location wise...how far is it from Doak? I'm a huge FSU fan, but Leon Washington(in last years game) was the most unstoppable RB in a videogame I've seen in years. I'll be the first to admit that FSU's rating are a little too high, but you act as if they don't have talent in Tally. BTW, I'm predicting right now that Myron Rolle will have an overall rating of 86 as a true frosh.

And you want to talk overrated?

What about your front 7 in last years game...I thought so.
Sorry someone pissed in your cheerios.

I never said FSU didn't have talent...BUT THEY DAMN SURE DON'T HAVE "A'S ACROSS THE BOARD" TYPE TALENT....which is what NCAA gives them every friggin' year. HELL!! I remember last year or the year before that..they gave FSU like a 12-14 national ranking...but all As or damn close to it. With what FSU has done in recent history..they are overrated.

Oh..and AU's front seven..which was still damn good last year....is NOWHERE near as bad as the unreal "EA Chris Rix" of years past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2006, 07:45 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Tiburon does cheat with local teams. They do it in madden too. Notice how the Bucs have some guys that are rated really well on defense. Like when Nate Webster was on the Bucs, he couldn't even win the starting job, but you could run 3-4 and Webster was good because it is all about speed. In 2003-2006 the Bucs D is fast as hell. Well they do have some Bucs players that drop in every now and then from what I hear. Then the Canes are all speed in NCAA and so is FSU. Btw, I do not agree about Leon Washington being the most unstoppable back in a football game in recent year's. I turn back to NFL 2k4. Ricky Williams was the worst back ever in a football game. Washington my have been the worse last year, but he could not hold Williams jockstrap.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:56 PM   #27
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Tiburon does cheat with local teams. They do it in madden too. Notice how the Bucs have some guys that are rated really well on defense. Like when Nate Webster was on the Bucs, he couldn't even win the starting job, but you could run 3-4 and Webster was good because it is all about speed. In 2003-2006 the Bucs D is fast as hell. Well they do have some Bucs players that drop in every now and then from what I hear. Then the Canes are all speed in NCAA and so is FSU. Btw, I do not agree about Leon Washington being the most unstoppable back in a football game in recent year's. I turn back to NFL 2k4. Ricky Williams was the worst back ever in a football game. Washington my have been the worse last year, but he could not hold Williams jockstrap.
You are BOTH DEAD WRONG.

No video game running back will EVER touch..... TECMO BO!!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 09:49 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 30

OSU:
high 80s speed QB
99 speed Ginn

LSU:
80s speed Perriloux
99 speed Carter
90 something BTK Broussard

Florida
They'll just be overrated
Old 04-27-2006, 10:16 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
You are BOTH DEAD WRONG.

No video game running back will EVER touch..... TECMO BO!!!!
Nahh man it's closer than you think. Ricky was Bo part 2. Better graphics, better blocking, more speed, more moves. See at least in Tecmo Bowl if you had LT you could stop Bo. In 2k4 did not matter who you had even if you had two players sometimes Ricky slap them like a pimp and keep on trucking. Nobody threw a stiff arm like video game Ricky Williams in 2k4. And the worse thing about Williams was he'd get the TD and then they'd show a close up and he'd have a devilish grin on his face. I'll give it to Bo because Tecmo is a classic but top 3 I'll say

1. Bo
1a. Ricky
2. Eddie George - this fool was soo overrated in 2k4 and the only back worse than him was Ricky.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 30

You're just jealous Ricky keeps his pimp hand strong
Old 04-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Nahh man it's closer than you think. Ricky was Bo part 2. Better graphics, better blocking, more speed, more moves. See at least in Tecmo Bowl if you had LT you could stop Bo. In 2k4 did not matter who you had even if you had two players sometimes Ricky slap them like a pimp and keep on trucking. Nobody threw a stiff arm like video game Ricky Williams in 2k4. And the worse thing about Williams was he'd get the TD and then they'd show a close up and he'd have a devilish grin on his face. I'll give it to Bo because Tecmo is a classic but top 3 I'll say

1. Bo
1a. Ricky
2. Eddie George - this fool was soo overrated in 2k4 and the only back worse than him was Ricky.
Umm..wasn't 2k4 the year of the RB for 2k games though? As I seem to recall nearly all Rb's were superman. Ricky W was just the ultra-untouchable superman of supermen.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2006, 10:44 PM   #32
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah LSU and OSU are gonna be overused. Especially since both teams have great defenses and both teams have fast QB's (Perriloux and Ginn)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »