Home

New 360 Video

This is a discussion on New 360 Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #25
MVP

DaHokieBird's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New 360 Video

My God are those stadiums beautiful! I hope you can play around with the whole "2 mile radius" thing. Even though I don't have a 360, and won't get one unless everyone on this board says its the most amazing football game EVER, I'm still looking forward to more info from E3.

Thanks,
DaHokieBird
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Honestly, I had to do a double-take to make sure it was for 360. The player models do not look anywhere near as good as those in Madden 360, to me.
They may not look as good but they appear to move better. EA may have had to scale back the graphics to make the game run smoother. Hopefully EA has fiqured out a way to implement gang tackles and other forms of multiple player contact like double team blocks.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:52 PM   #27
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveseddie
definately looks good, I just thought it was odd that the two ND guys they showed, RPN and MoSto, have both graduated...hmm
They always do this..they have brodie croyle in screenshots..and i believe chad jackson in one too

Thats how they always do it though
Old 05-01-2006, 06:54 PM   #28
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Looking good so far. Atmosphere should be excellent in those stadiums. Can't wait to see someone play at E3.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 05-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
They always do this..they have brodie croyle in screenshots..and i believe chad jackson in one too

Thats how they always do it though
I was going to say that as well. If memory serves me right, it seems like they do it every year.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #30
RMBGod

OVR:

the former band geek in my likes the fact that they seem to have recorded a live marching badn for the music. i hope that holds up for the game as well.

Old 05-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBGod
the former band geek in my likes the fact that they seem to have recorded a live marching badn for the music. i hope that holds up for the game as well.

Wow, that was amazing!!!! It looks like EA is going to deliver once again in the graphics department on the 360 but will they deliver in the gameplay department this year (unlike Madden on the 360)?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2006, 07:34 PM   #32
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Honestly, I had to do a double-take to make sure it was for 360. The player models do not look anywhere near as good as those in Madden 360, to me.
I think this has been the case for all NCAA games when compared to Madden. I think it has to do with creating real guys in Madden vs more generic ones in NCAA. Anyway, I think the game looks great! This is at the top off my must buy list. Can't wait!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »