Home

NCAA 07 Trailer Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 Trailer Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2006, 11:20 AM   #17
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA 07 Trailer Screenshots

I definatly agree about the little things. They may not seem like much but to a gamer like me, things like that make the game look so much better. Animations, accessory details, dreads and long hair hanging out of the helmet. These things seem so small but they add alot to the visual appeal of a sports game. Especially on next gen these things should be a no brainer.

Also I blame EA sports on this 1. 360 has more than enough power to do everything we imagine. Look @ the games we already have like GRAW, Oblivion, Call OF Duty 2, DOA 4, FNR 3. Not to mention the games that we're going to see @ E3. Its definatly not the 360.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-04-2006, 11:22 AM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NCAA 07 Trailor Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Actually, the majority feels like me..You know how many Sites I been to, with threads like, When will I see a real next gen game, or why don't Next gen graphics look that good.. I blame MS & EA..They hyped the 360 to be somthing it's not..It's very powerful, but not powerful enough to look like the CG crap EA fed us..& claimed the real game will look much better... So far, next gen is all about te visuals..No next gen AI, or Next gen features & game play..What I mean is..Features & game play that was impossible to do on last gen consoles..AI too..
The majority doesnt post on message boards. If you take all the people that post on Madden Mania, OS, IGN, Gamespot and Madden Nation, you wouldnt even get 10% of the people who buy Madden or NCAA. The majority is happy and impressed with what they see. They dont nitpick like you and I. Most could give a damn about gang tackling and other things. Message Board posters are the minority by a long shot.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:42 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The majority doesnt post on message boards. If you take all the people that post on Madden Mania, OS, IGN, Gamespot and Madden Nation, you wouldnt even get 10% of the people who buy Madden or NCAA. The majority is happy and impressed with what they see. They dont nitpick like you and I. Most could give a damn about gang tackling and other things. Message Board posters are the minority by a long shot.
Yeah and alot of people who do post here seem to think that they are of the majority in how they post their arguements/criticisms which is simply not true. You gotta realize most people who buy Madden/NCAA just view it as another videogame, not something they look forward to all year like we do.

For instance, I've had friends who I call to talk to them and start talking about the new Madden and they'll say "oh that's out? i'm gonna have to check that out sometime" and the wind just goes right out of my sails when I realize to most people it's just another game in a never ending series of games in their videogame hobby.

We definitely get too full of ourselves around here IMO

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-04-2006, 08:45 PM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Same crap, different thread.

"Doesn't look NextGen!"

What the hell IS NextGen? Can you tell me that?

"Looks like 2K5..."

No, it actually doesn't! Plus, it's a SCREEN SHOT!! A STILL shot! See the damn thing in motion, first! Motion makes ALL the difference...
For me it would be something that current XBOX can't come close to delivering. These screens are exactly that: "close to what XBOX can deliver"
That's not next gen IMO. I can live with it as long as the gameplay is great. I don't want to fire it up and it have the long ball completion of 90% etc..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »