Home

I'll be at E3 tomorrow, any questions?

This is a discussion on I'll be at E3 tomorrow, any questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: I'll be at E3 tomorrow, any questions?

daniel can you select alternate uniforms and weather for online games again?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #26
Rookie

daniel80111's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macar91
If you could, check how the stadium atmosphere is. That's what CFB is all about so I hope they represented it the right way.
This is actually interesting, theres this meter at the bottom of your screen when you're play calling, that shows the momentum of the game. When it's in your favor, your team REALLY gets a huge boost in terms of team play. In reality, I think this kind of replaces the Impact player effect last year. Rather this year, the momentum affects your entire team, and isn't AS crazy as the impact players were last year. There wasnt really a significant change in terms of stadium atmosphere. There were cut scenes, the mascot going crazy, haha, but thats about it.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:38 PM   #27
Rookie

daniel80111's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
daniel can you select alternate uniforms and weather for online games again?
I have no idea ODogg, I only played one game with 5 min quarters and there was a line waiting behind me so...I never got into the dynasty mode or the online, just got a chance to play a full game.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #28
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey, daniel. Does NCAA have formation-specific audibles, like current-gen Madden 06 has?

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 05-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

also, any idea if uniforms get dirty during like rain games?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-13-2006, 08:12 PM   #30
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Thanks for the impressions Daniel. I was wondering how the short passing game felt since last year's was one of the few things that really felt lacking imo. The new passing sensitivity/precision seems really good to me since leading a receiver to the right spot in a zone would really help.

I'm not sure if I like the reviews on the momentum of the running game. I like the current feel of the game. I would like to see better player interaction and less suction blocking (as most have said is greatly improved in the 360 version) but the current feel is a good one. At least it looks like a great foundation for the 360. I just wish we had more current gen info.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:33 AM   #31
Rookie

daniel80111's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Thanks for the impressions Daniel. I was wondering how the short passing game felt since last year's was one of the few things that really felt lacking imo. The new passing sensitivity/precision seems really good to me since leading a receiver to the right spot in a zone would really help.

I'm not sure if I like the reviews on the momentum of the running game. I like the current feel of the game. I would like to see better player interaction and less suction blocking (as most have said is greatly improved in the 360 version) but the current feel is a good one. At least it looks like a great foundation for the 360. I just wish we had more current gen info.
Hey Rudy, I think the short passing game is really well done this year. It's actually over effective. I just kept hitting people, and my opponent really used his tight end well. So to answer your question, I really am impressed with the short passing game this year...I only took a couple shots deep and thats when DJ was 1 on 1 with a small corner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2006, 12:41 AM   #32
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel80111
Hey Rudy, I think the short passing game is really well done this year. It's actually over effective. I just kept hitting people, and my opponent really used his tight end well. So to answer your question, I really am impressed with the short passing game this year...I only took a couple shots deep and thats when DJ was 1 on 1 with a small corner.
Were the player ratings updated yet? If they were how good was Texas, what # QB did they have starting and how good were the running backs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »