Home

What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them

This is a discussion on What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Question What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them

I live in central florida and i am curious to see how EA represented the golden knights. I mean they were a decent team last year and EA always seems to make them unplayable, but I think that should be different this year after a breakthrough season. Also will Miami be unbeatable again after a crappy season (at least by UM standards) how about FSU will their team look like the disaster that was on the field last year or will EA make them too good again this year?? What teams to you think will be (or should be) vastly improved this year? how about teams that need to be closer to average??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2006, 04:39 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
I live in central florida and i am curious to see how EA represented the golden knights. I mean they were a decent team last year and EA always seems to make them unplayable, but I think that should be different this year after a breakthrough season. Also will Miami be unbeatable again after a crappy season (at least by UM standards) how about FSU will their team look like the disaster that was on the field last year or will EA make them too good again this year?? What teams to you think will be (or should be) vastly improved this year? how about teams that need to be closer to average??
Miami wasn't unbeatable last year. Believe me I had 'em in the league. Wright was a head case. Going like 10-12 then 1-8. Moss was decent but fumbled like crazy. Turnovers killed me last year with that team.

I am curious to see how they rate W. Virginia.

Old 05-25-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I hope they don't underate Texas just because VY left. Jamaal Charles should be around 90 ovr with 99 speed and the defense should be on of the best on the game.
Where do they make the game? I wonder if the people who do ratings make their team just a little bit better than they should be?
Old 05-25-2006, 04:46 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Jamaal Charles should be around 90 ovr with 99 speed and the defense should be on of the best on the game.
The only 99 speed players should/will be Ginn and Carter.

I'm curious how they rate 2 players, Kenny Irons and McFadden. The top 2 rushers in the SEC, the first team All SEC, but according to the SS released of the RB ratings, they're both below 92 OVR and below Ken Darby, who they both outrushed and outplayed. Also, why is Hart a 97 and Walker a 93? I'll definately change it for my dynasty, but for multiplayer it's annoying.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:09 PM   #5
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
Where do they make the game? I wonder if the people who do ratings make their team just a little bit better than they should be?

The game is made right here at tiburon studios in central florida and yet the knights are always unplayable which is a shame because being in florida would not be a bad team to undertake but they have been so horrible in the past i could never get past the first season with them maybe this time it will be different, I mean they did make it to a bowl game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
The only 99 speed players should/will be Ginn and Carter.

I'm curious how they rate 2 players, Kenny Irons and McFadden. The top 2 rushers in the SEC, the first team All SEC, but according to the SS released of the RB ratings, they're both below 92 OVR and below Ken Darby, who they both outrushed and outplayed. Also, why is Hart a 97 and Walker a 93? I'll definately change it for my dynasty, but for multiplayer it's annoying.
I'm certainly not a Texas fan but Charles just won the Big 12 100 meters in track. I think he's worth of 99 speed, just maybe not 99 agility as well.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:22 PM   #7
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondock18
I'm certainly not a Texas fan but Charles just won the Big 12 100 meters in track. I think he's worth of 99 speed, just maybe not 99 agility as well.

I am a Texas fan and I'll tell you he's got as much wiggle as anyone, as for "The Soldier" , nevermind I don't want to get this locked up.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:25 PM   #8
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

Texas Tech Red Raiders!!! Stadium, offense, WR's, and QB!!1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »