Home

Confusion on 360 Features ....

This is a discussion on Confusion on 360 Features .... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2006, 09:41 AM   #1
Rookie

Tman95's Arena

OVR: 2
Confusion on 360 Features ....

Guys, look on EB Games website in the 360 section. Then click on NCAA Football 2007 in the 'coming soon' section and look at the features listed. They are advertising 'ALL' the current gen features for the 360 version! The Spring game, the spring drills etc, they're all there. If you guys already knew this, I apologize for the redundant info but I thought that the 360 version wasn't going to have those features. Just wondering if you guys knew of this, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2006, 10:24 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Confusion on 360 Features ....

This is just a case of EB getting a list and using it for all versions. At the time they posted those lists, they probably didn't (and may still don't) have detailed console-specific lists. I believe EA's website has console-specific lists.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Tman95's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
This is just a case of EB getting a list and using it for all versions. At the time they posted those lists, they probably didn't (and may still don't) have detailed console-specific lists. I believe EA's website has console-specific lists.

You're probably right. Got excited for a moment though. I wonder if there's any chance that EA could have worked those features in this late in the game? Tks for the response ycbs.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

they better figure it out soon, because that will probably change many pre orders.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:18 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
they better figure it out soon, because that will probably change many pre orders.
I dont think it will. Most people only own one system and most dont care about the spring game enough to cancel a preorder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 7

Right now, I have it preordered for the 360. Those screenshots just look amazing. Kinda reminds me how the Dreamcast games looked compared to PS1. If I start hearing that most people think the 360 version plays like crap, I'll switch my preorder to the XBox. Or if I get the 360 and end up not liking it that much, I'll trade it in toward the XBox version.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #7
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Next month all the fan sites are going to TIB and we should have an OFFICIAL features list within the month.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

If you look at the EA website it only mentions the spring game and new formation for the PS2 and Xbox versions. It doesn't explicitly state that those are not in the 360 version but one would have to assume that if they were they would put it on the feature list under dynasty at least.
http://www.easports.com/ncaa07/features.jsp

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »