Home

getting sponsored by nike or adidas

This is a discussion on getting sponsored by nike or adidas within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: getting sponsored by nike or adidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeuce
Maryland switched probably 3 or 4 years ago if I remember correctly. I feel sorry for Auburn fans, Under Armor is atrocious.
Auburn's uniforms will look the exact same aside from an Under Armour logo replacing the old Russell logo. There will never be any changes to AU's classic design. I thought it was a brilliant move as I am sure the main factor in changing was exposure for recruiting. The high school kids seem to like it and will see an Under Armour commercial in the next few week's that is centered around Auburn. The more exposure the better.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #10
Rookie

tmac1granger33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: getting sponsored by nike or adidas

guys i meant that you will be able to get your teams uniforms to be sponsored in dynasty mode.i know some teams already do have nike ETC but i guess if have a team like the unm lobos who never have the default unis without nike or adidas you can get them nike or adidas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »