Home

New video at gamespot 360

This is a discussion on New video at gamespot 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2006, 05:46 PM   #17
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New video at gamespot 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
And so it begins.....I love the process we go through here at OS when we get new videos. A couple of people watch the video and say its great. Then a couple of people start questioning why the video doesnt show different things. Finally, we all go through the video frame by frame and find issues with the game. God I love this place.
Since you actually got to play the game at E3, let me ask you this:would you say that this trailer is an accurate representation of what you saw? Does the feel the trailer conveys match up with the feeling you got playing the game?
Old 06-08-2006, 05:48 PM   #18
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
And so it begins.....I love the process we go through here at OS when we get new videos. A couple of people watch the video and say its great. Then a couple of people start questioning why the video doesnt show different things. Finally, we all go through the video frame by frame and find issues with the game. God I love this place.
My point was merely on that one particular section...I have repeatedly stated I am very excited about the game and think, for the most part, it looks great....and is a HUGE step up from Madden.

But the point I made remains, one of the reasons I traded Madden in...among a slew of others...was the animation issue with receivers hardly ever simply catching a pass in stride. I hate to see NCAA fall prey to the same thing.

Trust me, I am one of the folks who will likely take the whole day off on the 18th to enjoy this gem.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:48 PM   #19
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
It's the circle of life.

I think the video looks very promising, to be honest. I'm very excited for this game.
Same here. Cant wait for the game. This is OS tho, you kno somebody is gonna bring the rain to the parade eventually,lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-08-2006, 06:37 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Since you actually got to play the game at E3, let me ask you this:would you say that this trailer is an accurate representation of what you saw? Does the feel the trailer conveys match up with the feeling you got playing the game?
Its a highlight trailer so it doesnt come off like an actual game does. Many of the animations especially the tackel animations are very similar to th ones I saw at E3.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Its a highlight trailer so it doesnt come off like an actual game does. Many of the animations especially the tackel animations are very similar to th ones I saw at E3.
That's what I was hoping you would say, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2006, 11:34 PM   #22
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholics
Notice how they did not show one QB throw at all in the trailer. EA is ashamed to show their QB's and does not want to advertise it.
hmmm.......?

They didn't show any punters either. I wonder what they are hiding?

Honestly I am just happy to see a new video as I watched all the others to death. Looks pretty good.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 AM   #23
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the video looks great, they could clean up the animation a bit but i'm really looking forward to it.

Best of all they used my schools fight song! I hope it makes it in the game.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:15 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

i dont think ive ever seen a solid video of just gameplay from the main source, EA. its always the little highlights. we know this by now. dont expect them to really change.

VC does the same with tutorials but also throws in some gameplay. its just how they market their game. if youre on the fence, why not wait until the consumers post videos and their impressions instead of buying and complaining that the video is skewwed or doesnt show everything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »