Home

team entrances on the 360

This is a discussion on team entrances on the 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2006, 08:28 PM   #17
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: team entrances on the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Colorado School of Mines? I played in the same conference.
We had our one year of glory (2004) when we went 11-1. Of course we were blown out by Pittsburgh (Kansas) St., but the ride was fun...plus it resulted in two camp invites for players on that team (Chad Friehauf QB to the Broncos and Daniel Leger S for the Bills). Brian Sump, a wideout from a few years earlier was doing good for the Los Angeles arena team. Don't know about anyone else. Probably all in high paying engineering jobs like the rest of the alums (my wife now, I stay home with my son)

Which school did you play for? RMAC in the house!

*EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about the game ball and flag paratroopers. I will say one thing I've hoped to see on NCAA for years now is the student section in military dress and a cut scene after scores where they are doing pushups.*

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim

Last edited by JohnnytheSkin; 06-14-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:59 PM   #18
Rookie

GatorBait's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
We had our one year of glory (2004) when we went 11-1. Of course we were blown out by Pittsburgh (Kansas) St., but the ride was fun...plus it resulted in two camp invites for players on that team (Chad Friehauf QB to the Broncos and Daniel Leger S for the Bills). Brian Sump, a wideout from a few years earlier was doing good for the Los Angeles arena team. Don't know about anyone else. Probably all in high paying engineering jobs like the rest of the alums (my wife now, I stay home with my son)

*EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about the game ball and flag paratroopers. I will say one thing I've hoped to see on NCAA for years now is the student section in military dress and a cut scene after scores where they are doing pushups.*
Yeah, students doing push-ups would be awesome. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't even think the polygonal AF fans are even wearing uniforms in 06. If you play at Army or Navy the fans they show are in uniform. You ever been to a game at Michie Stadium? I'd love to check it out and compare/contrast against AF.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:03 PM   #19
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcculac
One thing that would take some time to add just for one team would be the eagle's flight around the stadium before Auburn games. If you haven't witnessed it, it might be the single coolest pregame tradition in all of college athletics and no, I am not overexaggerating.
Gay.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:35 PM   #20
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

RMAC in the hizzy. My brother and I both played at MSC. What years was Sump there, my brother may have played against him. The Freuhoff (SP?) kid was legit. My roommate from when I was there is the off coord. at MSC, and he said the kid could play.

I watch the Altitude channel in fall, they have a weekly RMAC show.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:23 AM   #21
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Gay.
You're gay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2006, 09:32 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
You're gay.
[SEINFELD MODE ON]Not that there's anything wrong with that.......[SEINFELD MODE OFF]

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #23
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
RMAC in the hizzy. My brother and I both played at MSC. What years was Sump there, my brother may have played against him. The Freuhoff (SP?) kid was legit. My roommate from when I was there is the off coord. at MSC, and he said the kid could play.

I watch the Altitude channel in fall, they have a weekly RMAC show.
Sump played from 1999-2002. I was just reading that he was picked up by the Chicago Rush of the Arena league right before the Arena Bowl. Pretty neat.

Friehauf was a talent, but the kid was just too scrawny. The guy was 6'6" and only a little over 200. He was a rail! I imagine he'll latch on somewhere if he really wants it.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 06-15-2006, 11:52 AM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Sump played from 1999-2002. I was just reading that he was picked up by the Chicago Rush of the Arena league right before the Arena Bowl. Pretty neat.

Friehauf was a talent, but the kid was just too scrawny. The guy was 6'6" and only a little over 200. He was a rail! I imagine he'll latch on somewhere if he really wants it.
That's right. I think my brother coached against Sump. He spend a few years at Fort Hays as a DB coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »