Home

Top 25 LB's

This is a discussion on Top 25 LB's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2006, 10:53 AM   #65
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Top 25 LB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
The past several years, EA has not gotten the Mullins Award winner's jersey # right.
they sure haven't. but i always get that fixed when i send my memory card off to get rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 03:21 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
You're right, it's absolutely insane that a first team All American Bednark and Butkus award winner would be rated higher than an honorable mention All Big 10 player.

But then again, you're a homer of a 5 loss team, so that's to be expected.
I don't know about that hillbilly, but what I do know is that in head to head action between UofM and Penn St. last year Poz couldnt stop a 5'8 rb named mike hart. And someone needs to tell mr conner to stay of the phone from now on.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
I don't know about that hillbilly, but what I do know is that in head to head action between UofM and Penn St. last year Poz couldnt stop a 5'8 rb named mike hart. And someone needs to tell mr conner to stay of the phone from now on.
Hillbilly? Where the **** did that come from? I'm from DC, hardly hillbilly land.

Poz had 11 tackles in the game, Woodly had 8, there's your "head to head" arguement. What I know is 5 loss teams shouldn't talk ****.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:00 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Hillbilly? Where the **** did that come from? I'm from DC, hardly hillbilly land.

Poz had 11 tackles in the game, Woodly had 8, there's your "head to head" arguement. What I know is 5 loss teams shouldn't talk ****.
Check the TFL in that game for woodley. Also he was injured most of the season. As for a five loss team shouldnt have **** to say, one year does not make a bad program. Uof M is still the d-1 program with the most wins and win %.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Check the TFL in that game for woodley. Also he was injured most of the season. As for a five loss team shouldnt have **** to say, one year does not make a bad program. Uof M is still the d-1 program with the most wins and win %.
Oh, TFL, forgot about the most important stat for linebackers. Hell, Woodley made more TFL against PSU than AJ Hawk, guess Woodley's better than him too.

And I'm happy for those wins back in 1901, and who can forget that magical 1948 season (one of Michigan's only 2 poll championships). About the only thing Michigan is good for is winning money, if they make the Rose Bowl, you bet against them.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:27 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
About the only thing Michigan is good for is winning money, if they make the Rose Bowl, you bet against them.
ROFLMAO, too funny.
UVA & PSU fan for Life
Old 06-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #71
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Woodley being ranked behind Shaw,conner, and poz is a ****ing joke. Get your tivo out again of the michigan v penn state game this past year and you will see there was more then a couple times that poz got buried by the michigan offensive line. Just goes to show you some people really dont watch football.
LMAO!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2006, 01:12 AM   #72
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

why is P-Will listed as an OLB?

also Brandon Siler is gonna be filthy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »