Home

EA should be done..almost

This is a discussion on EA should be done..almost within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2006, 08:18 PM   #9
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: EA should be done..almost

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
My GameInformer mag says July 4th.
I was just going to post that. The picture in the mag of Michigan playing OSU in the Shoe looks sweet. It says July 4 for all systems. I doubt that's an accurate date though.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #10
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: EA should be done..almost

Quote:
From what I've learned about any video game is that once it's finished it takes about a month at the earliest to get the copies and manuals produced packaged and ready to ship.I think if the EA staff finishes the game this weekend they will be working at a fast pace for the next four weeks just to make the July 18th release.JMO
I don't think thats true NCAA is probadly already finished or at least in the last couple of days of beta.

Reason being it ships JULY4 now of course gamestop or EB can't sell it until the 18th but thats very early for a game to ship. So it has to be in the final stages of right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »