Home

10 NCAA 360 movies coming tonight...

This is a discussion on 10 NCAA 360 movies coming tonight... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2006, 02:52 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 10 NCAA 360 movies coming tonight...

player model and animations look so much the same from current gen guess looking for too much. player interaction still sucks, mario running still there and juke moves just look stupid, but omg the stadiums look great. Lets hope the gameplay is there because iam a college football nut. The part i do not get is this is a new game engine right but dang the game looks so simlar to current gen gameplay and iam not talking about graphics .
Old 06-22-2006, 09:18 AM   #178
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
That's what happens if you drop back or rollout. What do you think a pocket is? The quickest path between two points is a straight line. The object of the OLine on a pass play is to put a big offensive tackle right on that line.

However, when the quarterback drops back 20 yards, the offensive tackle no longer occupies that line, thus giving the defensive player a huge advantage.
I got the impression the reason why he was dropping back was because he has no time, because if my memory serves me correctly I remember him staying in the pocket 1 or 2 times and getting sacked. Im praying you guys are right, because I want this game to be excellent, Ncaa 2004 was my FAV game so hopefully its like that.

Old 06-22-2006, 09:48 AM   #179
MVP

OVR: 15

The vids are amazing. We don't know how the game should play so we shouldn't be talking as if we already have the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »