Home

Seriously, why is there STILL no all-star game in NCAA?

This is a discussion on Seriously, why is there STILL no all-star game in NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #9
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Seriously, why is there STILL no all-star game in NCAA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye726
HAHAHAH I'm not crazy... From IGN's first review of Madden '07 for regular XBox... "In terms of additions to franchise mode, you'll now be able to scout collegiate prospects with a new NFL Draft Scouting system as well as a College All-Star game."

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/705/705374p2.html ... on page 2 of the review in the last paragraph!
sounds good, maybe I will get Madden
Old 06-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

I think I would rather have online leagues, but that's just me.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

"Anybody remember on PS1 when there was a east-west type blue-gray game at the end of each year? When I used to play my NCAA dynastys on PS2 and I'd look at the leaders stats and I'd see some guys at other school putting monster numbers, or the guy who was in the lead for the Heisman; I always wanted to see them play or play as or against them. This was always possible on PS1, which is a shame to me that it's not around now."

Yes I remember and I loved that game. On the PS1 each team had generic helmets. I remember back then thinking how cool it would be to see each player have their own helmet once the PS2 came out, but they just never included it. Perhaps the all star game will return as a NEW FEATURE in a few years. Don't you just love how they drop old features only to make them new again.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »