Home

Gamestop says July 4th

This is a discussion on Gamestop says July 4th within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #73
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Gamestop says July 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps22
Yes all versions are scheduled to be delivered on the 5th. I just looked at the sheet that had all the upcoming stuff. It is Street Dated for the 18th though.
If this is indeed the case, then no way those games just sit in the back rooms of retailers all accross North America without someone breaking a box open and at least taking or selling one game.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #74
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Guys do not listen to this guy. Gamestop/EB is not getting it on the 5th. Does the Gamestop computer say the 4th? Well yes, but like I said earlier, the computer also showed a date two weeks prior to the street date from last year as well. When that date came and went, the game still had that date listed. Either his manager is new and has not dealt with this before or his manager is just a damn fool.

Secondly, even it was to be sent on that date, UPS/FEDEX do not run their routes on the 4th. So that would hold the shipment off until the 5th, meaning at the earliest it would be in on the 6th. Again not going to happen.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:39 PM   #75
Rookie

mcbh33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
Guys do not listen to this guy. Gamestop/EB is not getting it on the 5th. Does the Gamestop computer say the 4th? Well yes, but like I said earlier, the computer also showed a date two weeks prior to the street date from last year as well. When that date came and went, the game still had that date listed. Either his manager is new and has not dealt with this before or his manager is just a damn fool.

Secondly, even it was to be sent on that date, UPS/FEDEX do not run their routes on the 4th. So that would hold the shipment off until the 5th, meaning at the earliest it would be in on the 6th. Again not going to happen.

You are positivley WRONG on this matter. Period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2006, 09:40 PM   #76
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Woooo. Triple post, what a feat.

And I don't really have anything else to add. From what I've heard and seen from my visits to the Gamestop, it's going to be there around the 4th.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:42 PM   #77
Rookie

mcbh33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Woooo. Triple post, what a feat.

And I don't really have anything else to add. From what I've heard and seen from my visits to the Gamestop, it's going to be there around the 4th.

my bad on the triple post, was not intended. BTW Iowa is a HAWKEYE STATE.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:51 PM   #78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I agree, the game is not coming out on the 5th, it will be out on the 17th/18th...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #79
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm an unloader at Wal-Mart, if we get the game in stock early I'll let you guys know.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:44 PM   #80
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

The game could very well be shipped to retailers on the 5th. He's not saying it's being released then. Stores had the DS's in almost 2 weeks in advance. When looking for the DS early at Target, the guy there told me they would be getting NCAA in about 2 weeks early and wouldn't be able to sale. So it's possible some stores will have it early. And I'm sure someone will break street date.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »