Home

Where is the love for the psp version?

This is a discussion on Where is the love for the psp version? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10
Where is the love for the psp version?

I completely understand the hype surrounding the PS2 and especially 360 versions of this game, but am i the only one pumped for the psp edition?

I think this game is going to be pretty sweet, but finding some good information about it has been rough. The screens look great, the video (note i said video, not plural, again no psp love) looks good. I am a little concerned about the 10 season dynasty (i wish it were a little longer), and the option because there are only 2 r and l buttons.

I am not asking for much from this game, i think, i just want NCAA Football 2003 with decent graphics on my small screen for hours of high quality pigskin entertainment.

I am just chomping at the bit to get some more information about the psp version, and there is nothing out there. If anyone has found anything new, especially a gameplay video (the one i saw was in replay mode) please let me know.

again i ask, where is the psp love my brothers and sisters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Where is the love for the psp version?

I'm with you. I usually play 9 min qtrs, so games take me over an hour to play. With a 2 year old, it doesn't give me much chance to play. But the ability to pop the game in and play while she's watching a movie, or to be able to play a quarter, and put it in sleep mode until later is ideal for me.

Im curious to know if you will be able to download ps2 rosters to this game ( so you can have actual player names) or if they at least give you the option to create fictitious names.

Also,will you be able to play more than one school in a dynasty.

Usually I pre-purchase this game, but I am going to hold out until I hear how the PSP impressions are.

Rick
Old 06-22-2006, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think its on the backburner becuase the PSP is terrible.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #4
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

Psp is great dude do you have one?

Anyway i hope it's actually good this year.Madden last year on psp was trash and i hope tekken is good too.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #5
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
I think its on the backburner becuase the PSP is terrible.
I won't say that the PSP is terrible but its certainly not as popular as the Gameboy Advance SP or DS.

And the reason that I think that the PSP version doesn't get as much recognition is because the PSP is not very popular.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm getting this game for the 360 and for the PSP. It will be great to be able to play this game whever I am.

I also wish the Dynasty was a little longer than 10 years.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #7
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rad
I'm getting this game for the 360 and for the PSP. It will be great to be able to play this game whever I am.

I also wish the Dynasty was a little longer than 10 years.
Yeah i really think the PSP is great, i guess i didnt realize it wasnt that popular. I look at the psp has having games that have the quality of somewhere between psone games and PS2 games (really close to PS2 if your talking about MLB 06: the show.)

I don't really care if anyone on this board cares too much about the psp version, i just wish IGN, Gamespot, and these other websites would try to find more information about it for me, and those interested in the game.

About the 10 season dynasty, when i think about it, in last years game i only got to about 2018, so i guess it isnt that bad. I will just be forced to start all over again with another school, which is actually pretty fun, so i think i'll survive.

i have a few more concerns like about recruiting, i hope it is just as good as 2003 on PS2. i hope there are greatest games. I know the load times will probably suck, but i just hope it isnt that bad between plays like madden.

I really think it is interesting that the version that has the most unanswered questions about it (next to the 360 version) is not being talked about by the gaming websites. I am really pumped for it, but there is just so much doubt surrounding how the game will play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »