Home

collegefootballtips

This is a discussion on collegefootballtips within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
collegefootballtips

http://www.collegefootballtips.com

Is this site legit? A friend of mine just preordered the book and asked me if I wanted to split the $20 cost with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: collegefootballtips

I wouldn't buy anything from this man.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 62

I am sure it is pure
Old 06-21-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

That's what I was thinking, but it's only $10, mine as well try it out. The way they describe it it just shows your what works against what defenses and vice versa.

Plus you get full book detailing every play and it has every roster and the team strenghts. Worth it just for that if their tips suck.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

If you find anything good, be sure to post it here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
If you find anything good, be sure to post it here.
that's not cool at all man. those guys work hard to build the virtual playbook and filmroom.

i contributed a little stuff to them last year and i can assure you it's not cheese. some of it is, i'll admit that, but for the most part, it's pure strategy and things to look for. like, how to run a play and get the maximum potential from it.

last year, the playbook featured the "eagle defense" which you could set up (by normal shifts allowed in the game without having to manually move anyone) that helped stop a lot of option attacks.

as a VG member, i can assure you that the playbook has everything it promises. if you play online, you'll want the filmroom. the filmroom actually breaks down plays on both offense and defense and shows how to make subtle adjustments to make them better. i'm a str8 player advocate and i contributed some info for them to use. i garuntee you i'm one of the str8est players around. don't believe me, play me (vgdjwll13).
Old 06-21-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwill13
that's not cool at all man. those guys work hard to build the virtual playbook and filmroom.
Hey, I never told him to post it for download. I asked him to hook us up with a little bit. The site provides nothing to convince me to buy it - it doesn't even show me a previous version. Him letting us all know a little about what's in it would contribute to sales. So just calm yourself down there...
Old 06-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #8
Rookie

I think those who buy the NCAA 2007 playbook will be real happy with what we plan on putting in the book. Based on what we know thats in the game, this is going to be a great season for NCAA players.

Kobra
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »