Home

IGN: Dynasty hands-on (360)

This is a discussion on IGN: Dynasty hands-on (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2006, 06:32 PM   #73
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: IGN: Dynasty hands-on (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
Everything is not personal. You got deep seeded issues bk.
Yes, you're tossing the insults, when people have a differing opinion, and I have the issues.

Quit it or be gone, quite simple.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:52 AM   #74

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbh33
that is just plain stupid.
Because you obviously made your comment in ignorance, I'll quote myself from a post shortly after this.

"Earlier this week some videos were shown and I was very happy with what was in them. The overall look of the game was nice. It fueled my excitement for the game. Now, also this week I read some frustrating Madden news and then yesterday I read this article, and it got me very upset. This is a company that has had a solid amount of time to make this game. I'm not calling for perfection. I'm just tired of hearing about EA's games being so shallow. What if all the other publishers were doing this? What if the popular Ubisoft tile GRAW was lacking in depth and proper gameplay features? I'm just frustrated that it is accepted so easily.

Now, as someone else posted, this is coming from IGN, the ones who show vids of their QB dropping back 20 yards to pass, so you can't take this preview to legitimately. So, I agree...we should decide for ourselves. I'm just concerned that NCAA will be similiar to Madden 06.

Believe me, I can't wait until the 18th."

I'm looking forward to the game, and won't make any decisions until I have played it, but when people are reporting that the Dynasty mode is compared to 1999, I'm a bit skeptical.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
Im pretty sure he meant Madden 360 was better then last years NCAA.

I would rather play NFL football by LJN on Nintendo then Madden 360. And that was an awful game.
I agree, Madden was horrorific!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 15

whoever said that NCAA for 360 is "just a graphics upgrade" needs to read up on the game a little more
Old 06-27-2006, 05:06 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
NCAA Football 07 is poised to let gamers savor as much of the college pigskin experience as possible, including authentic stadiums, crowd chants, recruiting, and playbooks. Even the Dynasty mode is cavernous, with blue-chip recruitment, red-shirting, depth-chart analysis, and even academically ineligible athletes.

But there’s nothing that will put you more in the college spirit than the gameplay and graphics of NCAA Football 07. Artfully reworked visuals, along with dozens of new player animations make NCAA Football 07 quite simply the best looking football console football game, period. Uniforms will muddy, fields will take on water and deform, and players will move with striking realism.

We’ve decided to give you a taste of the killer graphics and gameplay of NCAA Football 07 by putting together some big-time rivalries in hopes of nabbing some highlight reel material.

Whoah Nellie- did we ever collect some ESPN Classic-worthy footage. Check out the videos of these spectacular plays, and stick around for the replays which help to show off the beautiful visuals of NCAA Football 2007. Also pay particular attention to the screenshots below each video. These are taken in-game with the NCAA Photo Album feature, which allows users to take, date, and distribute their own memories from each contest. You can even add smack-talking captions to these photos and send them to any sore loser of your choice.

Now huddle up ladies: your commitment towards excellence begins today.
from an article posted yesterday THAT WASNT BY IGN

i don't see any 1998 dynasty comparisons

Last edited by RandyMoss84; 06-27-2006 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyMoss84

Apparantly whoever wrote that is new to the series. 3 of the 4 features of dynasty mode he mentioned were so basic I remember them from Gamebreaker 99, redshirting, recriuting, and depth charts. Those aren't exactly things to get excited about. There is nothing new for dynasties and they are worse than last year (no magazine covers), but we've known that for months and most of us are over it. Especially considering the PS2/Xbox version's spring practices are really lame.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #79
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyMoss84

Where is that article from?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:14 PM   #80
MVP

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/16...light-Reel/p1/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »