Home

Camera Angles

This is a discussion on Camera Angles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2006, 12:04 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Re: Camera Angles

I loved the user cam. I hate the behind the quarter back view. That is why i havent bought madden since 2004, thats the last time the user cam was in the game. Right now, im Madden hungry so i'm going back to Madden 04 pc version and just update the rosters.

Hopefully oneday EA will get smart and realize not everyone likes the default cams. They sure lost a customer in me.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:56 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Camera Angles

I agree with all. Sports games should have user-defined cameras, PERIOD. Let me decide how close up or far out I like to play.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:30 AM   #11
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

Looks like this game is borrowing a bit more from Madden than I'd like. I have always thought that EA's NCAA games were much better than Madden. It did a lot of nice things to separate itself from its pro cousin. Through the videos I've seen, NCAA and Madden are very similar in most aspects. I know I will not care for that.

I don't know what it is, but for what ever reason, EA does not like the broadcast camera anymore. Maybe it has to do with frame rate or something. They have removed the broadcast camera from their football games. I'd like to know why.
Bubba4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

The most disturbing aspect is the MADDEN 360 camera SUCKED. I pray this isn't the exact same angle because it pretty much ruined that game for me (and I know a lot of other folks).
Old 06-27-2006, 02:10 PM   #13
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Count me as someone who thinks there should be other camera angles to choose from. C'mon..with this much hardware, we should be able to watch from anywhere in (or above) the stadium. Or at least give us something that looks like a TV broadcast.
Amen....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »