Home

6/26/06-New screens and movies

This is a discussion on 6/26/06-New screens and movies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2006, 09:34 PM   #177
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: 6/26/06-New screens and movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
My problem is I am usually caught between Varsity and AA. I struggle with offense a bit on AA; seems like D is a little bit TOO good. But Varsity is usually a cake walk, which gets old. Then on defense, AA seems about right, when once again Varsity is way too easy. I'll have to hope that the sliders are really effective this year.
I know what you mean. It's the same way with Madden, I'm between Pro and All-Pro. There's a huge difference in AI between the 2 levels. It seems that you have a hard time not resorting to the cheese. Madden 360 is the base code engine for this game. I hope that they've tweaked the AI to give more challenge with less computer cheating, so I can feel that I played a fair game and won fair and square...

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-27-2006, 09:51 PM   #178
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

my thing is i'm a bit too good for all-american but i don't like heisman as i think it's a BS give the cpu cheap crap level. so i usually start on varsity, get a handle on the controls, move up to all american and then finally, adjust the sliders in the cpu's favor. that usually works for me..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2006, 10:18 PM   #179
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
my thing is i'm a bit too good for all-american but i don't like heisman as i think it's a BS give the cpu cheap crap level. so i usually start on varsity, get a handle on the controls, move up to all american and then finally, adjust the sliders in the cpu's favor. that usually works for me..
This is where im at

Ill play Varsity until i win one game, which is about 5 games maybe ( depending on the teams i pick)

Then i put it up to all-american, and once i get really good it gets boring..But Heisman has been very cheap in the past couple of years..so i stay on all-american just winning and winning.

So Odogg me and you have to search for the best type of sliders when we get good on all american.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:20 PM   #180
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
This is where im at

Ill play Varsity until i win one game, which is about 5 games maybe ( depending on the teams i pick)

Then i put it up to all-american, and once i get really good it gets boring..But Heisman has been very cheap in the past couple of years..so i stay on all-american just winning and winning.

So Odogg me and you have to search for the best type of sliders when we get good on all american.

i'm AA until I get used to the game, then it's Heisman all the way for me.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #181
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
This is where im at

yeah i hear jistic is good at sliders so i'll be checking his out. i wonder if EA will still have that "put in a code of letters" deal to just pull up all the sliders someone else made. i didn't mess much with sliders last year, was that a good addition that worked well?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #182
Rookie

wgrantham's Arena

OVR: 4

heck yea. i played 06 for a while. then i found this forum, heard people talking about the sliders and how they stop the deep ball (to an extent) and other things that pissed me off, then i got more into NCAA than i was before
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Who cares?
Old 06-27-2006, 10:45 PM   #183
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Man I think changing sliders is the way to go. I have too many of those games where I feel as though the cpu cheated me for the win with default sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »