Home

No Clear Visors?

This is a discussion on No Clear Visors? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2006, 12:03 AM   #33
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: No Clear Visors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Awesome thread!!!!
Sarcasm?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:08 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 11

Ruben D, U said right there...Do whats supposed to be done especially with the player edits that you know alot of people are obsessed over (visors, spats on shoes, gloves, etc.) Thats what makes up football...When helmet Technology advanced it was not just to protect you, but for u to look good while it did it, so back when riddell owned the market, now u have revo, schutt, adams, that put their own flair to it. So visors, which is probably now the biggest thing in football (like jordans knee brace was in basketball, and A.I.'s arm sleeve) everyone wears one, and I just felt it would be necessary to take a huge fashion statement (if you dont think football is about fashion then ur stupid) with visors and tape that looks like a wet diaper on the players feet, things that eat at u and correct them especially seeing how popular these things are. I mean WR's act like barbies in college, Deion was a barbie doll, he had more wrist bands, cutoff jersey, nike's and the whole shabang, and thats what seperates the flair and the flat.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:32 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 7

I have to believe that clear visors are in the game because it's such a minor tweak that has been around in the NCAA franchise for a while. If you are able to get dark and other color visors then I'm assuming the clear must be in the game. If EA missed this one they somebody really dropped the ball. It's certainly not a deal breaker like a few people are making it out to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
Ruben D, U said right there...Do whats supposed to be done especially with the player edits that you know alot of people are obsessed over (visors, spats on shoes, gloves, etc.) Thats what makes up football...When helmet Technology advanced it was not just to protect you, but for u to look good while it did it, so back when riddell owned the market, now u have revo, schutt, adams, that put their own flair to it. So visors, which is probably now the biggest thing in football (like jordans knee brace was in basketball, and A.I.'s arm sleeve) everyone wears one, and I just felt it would be necessary to take a huge fashion statement (if you dont think football is about fashion then ur stupid) with visors and tape that looks like a wet diaper on the players feet, things that eat at u and correct them especially seeing how popular these things are. I mean WR's act like barbies in college, Deion was a barbie doll, he had more wrist bands, cutoff jersey, nike's and the whole shabang, and thats what seperates the flair and the flat.
Please tell me this post was a joke..
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma19
Sarcasm?
Uhh, ya think?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:45 AM   #38
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
You pay your 59.99 and I pay mine..when you start buying my copies then you can tell me what i should express my opinion about and what I can't...So shut up and get off my sack
Lighten up, or you will be gone.

Last edited by bkrich83; 07-03-2006 at 03:12 AM.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:57 AM   #39
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Please tell me this post was a joke..
I dont think it was.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:57 AM   #40
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksolo12
I have to believe that clear visors are in the game because it's such a minor tweak that has been around in the NCAA franchise for a while. If you are able to get dark and other color visors then I'm assuming the clear must be in the game. If EA missed this one they somebody really dropped the ball. It's certainly not a deal breaker like a few people are making it out to be.
Exactly what I was saying,in the develpment of the game when visors were added,I would think clear visors would be added first,then use the clear visor and just add the tint to it.I'm 100% sure they'll be in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »