Home

No Clear Visors?

This is a discussion on No Clear Visors? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2006, 04:35 PM   #57
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: No Clear Visors?

I think at this point, my hope is the passing game (deep ball easier to complete than short passes) is addressed and a higher priority than visors, or uniform accessories.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #58
Pro

Rau71's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma19
Also, they might be illegal because if a player has a concussion and neck injury the doctors might not be able to check his eyes if his visor is dark in case they needed to keep his helmet on in case of paralysis.
EXACTLY! Its so doctors can see there eyes and stuff without taking of the facemask.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #59
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3

I agree that this isnt as important as gameplay factors. Thats not the point I was even trying to bring up. I just wanted to know if they were in the game..thats it.

You used sarcasm earlier and called the Thread "Great"..well you know I didnt mean for this to turn into a war. I just wanted to know...
Old 07-03-2006, 04:46 PM   #60
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
I agree that this isnt as important as gameplay factors. Thats not the point I was even trying to bring up. I just wanted to know if they were in the game..thats it.

You used sarcasm earlier and called the Thread "Great"..well you know I didnt mean for this to turn into a war. I just wanted to know...
Have you read the rest of this thread? It is great, in a completely sarcastic way.

What next, another patented sock thread?

However, you fail to show where I addressed you at all, or called you any of the things you claimed I did.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:46 PM   #61
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rau71
EXACTLY! Its so doctors can see there eyes and stuff without taking of the facemask.
Exactly correct. Especially when trying to diagnose concussions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #62
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Have you read the rest of this thread? It is great, in a completely sarcastic way.

What next, another patented sock thread?

However, you fail to show where I addressed you at all, or called you any of the things you claimed I did.
Forget it.... This is pointless. Someone should lock this because its going nowhere. You didnt directly say anything and maybe I was hasty at attacking you and for that I apologize. OK? I didnt intend for this thread to start another arguement about how OSU's facemasks are white and it ruins the game (WHICH IT DOESNT), I just didnt know the answer to my question so I figured I would ask.

Sorry my thread sucked.. Maybe next time.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #63
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Forget it.... This is pointless. Someone should lock this because its going nowhere. You didnt directly say anything and maybe I was hasty at attacking you and for that I apologize. OK? I didnt intend for this thread to start another arguement about how OSU's facemasks are white and it ruins the game (WHICH IT DOESNT), I just didnt know the answer to my question so I figured I would ask.

I think what you fail to get, in your attempt to become a victim here, is no one is criticizing you, or the original post. Again, read the rest of the thread and some of the posts in it, and you will see why some of the vets around here have the reactions they do.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:55 PM   #64
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Please stop posting like this, you are only making people more upset, just move on

Last edited by redxiiixi; 07-03-2006 at 05:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »