Home

EB already has the game, but not selling.

This is a discussion on EB already has the game, but not selling. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 01:02 PM   #25
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EB already has the game, but not selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Stanley
which ain't much
and your contribution to this thread about EB already having the game is so great....here's a thought smarta$$, why don't YOU stay on topic next time instead of sarcastically replying to my post which IS on topic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #26
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
Just called the EB in Waco, TX and they will get theirs tomorrow, but they wont break street....EVER..I've offered them money and they still wont break it. I'm talking $200 smackarooos
Why would you pay $200 for a game? Give me some money if you have to blow away like that. LOL
Old 07-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #27
MVP

emalloy3's Arena

OVR: 11

I just came from Wal-mart with my family and they have July 18th posters up everywhere in the electronics section. No way they will sell it early.
NBA:Los Angeles Lakers
NCAABB:Georgetown Hoyas
MLB:Washington Nationals

Old 07-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #28
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
It's stupid if you didnt or dont have the money, or maybe just your opinion, but you cant put a price on someone elses treasure (so to speak) Some of the guys prolly reading this thread were pretty stupid to get sucked in and buy the XBX360 Bundle for like 1000 bux...To me thats stupid, but to you it was worth it because you couldnt or didnt want to wait for a month or couple of weeks or search for it all around town. So the saying "One mans junk is someone elses treasure" serves its purpose with this situation, and if you guys cant understand that then...well...lets leave it alone and move on please with what this thread was started for.
Good point!
Old 07-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #29
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I'll be getting it the 18th, I'll call my EB once or twice before than, but I'm not going out of my way to find a store around ehre when I know I'll have a copy waiting for me when I wake up on the 18th.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #30
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
It's stupid if you didnt or dont have the money, or maybe just your opinion, but you cant put a price on someone elses treasure (so to speak) Some of the guys prolly reading this thread were pretty stupid to get sucked in and buy the XBX360 Bundle for like 1000 bux...To me thats stupid, but to you it was worth it because you couldnt or didnt want to wait for a month or couple of weeks or search for it all around town. So the saying "One mans junk is someone elses treasure" serves its purpose with this situation, and if you guys cant understand that then...well...lets leave it alone and move on please with what this thread was started for.
Xbox 360 retail: $399 / sold on ebay: $1000 = 2.5 x the price of the system

NCAA 07 XB 360 retail: $59.99 / yuckmoufjonez: 259.99 (remember you still have to buy the game) = 4.3 x the price of the game.

That my friend, is stupid. (imo, of course)
Old 07-04-2006, 01:10 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 14

The claim of people being stupid for spending X amount of money on a game doesn't work too well.

Those that are criticizing spending $200 early to get it could just as well be criticized when they pay full retail on the release date, instead of waiting a few months until it price drops. And those that wait for the first price drop, could be criticized for not waiting until it price dropped even further.

Each individual has their own individual wealth and ability to value any product. Criticism of the buyer by those that also intend to buy the same product seems to be ultimately hypocritical to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2006, 01:13 PM   #32
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
Criticism of the buyer by those that also intend to buy the same product seems to be ultimately hypocritical to me.
Not really, I can wait...$250 (imo)doesn't justify two weeks of playing the same product. If he can justify that, so be it. To me however, that's stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »