Home

Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 06:09 PM   #33
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

Yep, it seems like Tuesday likely will be an arrival or ship date for the game. I will have to spend the weekend now running up and down the wall like Sam Fisher doing that flip!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:59 PM   #34
Pro

The wait is killing me...Today I thought, "Hey, when I get home from work, I'll fire up NCAA 06, and play a couple of games..." Then I remembered a moment later that I had already traded in 06 toward the reservation of my copy of 07....

*sigh* Maybe I'll play some madden to hold me over...
Old 07-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #35
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocanes44
Well guys I was not able to get it today, the toys R us in Hialeah doesnt get it in until July 12th this year, but I will def get it then.
I hope you remember who told you about that Toys R Us last year. If you get it next week pick me up a 360 and a PS2 version. I'll pay you retail price for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #36
Rookie

Bpajak's Arena

OVR: 2

Well I had a close call in getting a copy today at the local TRU. I go in and they have a soccer mom working the videogames..THANK YOU LORD!!!

She leaves to help someone else so I scope out behind the counter and on top of the gamecase and saw what I thought were copies of 07 for 360, xbox and ps2. So I go and get her and ask like a dummy "Can I have a copy of NCAA football 07 for xbox 360 please?" shes like..sure. At this point i can just imagine holding it and getting to play it..She goes to the counter and grabs a copy then stops. She looks at it and then tells me that these are display boxes and they were putting them away.

Of course now im crushed but on Monday or Tuesday I know exactly where to go and try it again. She didnt even mention a street date or seem to know there is one. If thoes copies were not empty displays......
Old 07-07-2006, 10:32 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

becanes was that you last year? Dude I thank you with the bottom of my heart.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:00 PM   #38
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpajak
Well I had a close call in getting a copy today at the local TRU. I go in and they have a soccer mom working the videogames..THANK YOU LORD!!!

She leaves to help someone else so I scope out behind the counter and on top of the gamecase and saw what I thought were copies of 07 for 360, xbox and ps2. So I go and get her and ask like a dummy "Can I have a copy of NCAA football 07 for xbox 360 please?" shes like..sure. At this point i can just imagine holding it and getting to play it..She goes to the counter and grabs a copy then stops. She looks at it and then tells me that these are display boxes and they were putting them away.

Of course now im crushed but on Monday or Tuesday I know exactly where to go and try it again. She didnt even mention a street date or seem to know there is one. If thoes copies were not empty displays......

That is EXACTLY want you - the unsuspecting, nieve clerk!

But, the game isn't anywhere yet so the wait continues!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #39
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21

I will probably check out WalMart on Monday.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpajak

Well Hot D.A.M.N. thats messed up !!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »