Home

Official XBox 360 Impressions thread***

This is a discussion on Official XBox 360 Impressions thread*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #1817
Pro

Rau71's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official XBox 360 Impressions thread***

Is it just me or is it really easy to pass online? I can't Seem to stop Jeff Smarjza At all, same route, I can double him and its unstopable like 20 yard cross? I wish i could find a defense to stop them, but its rediculous.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #1818
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maw0200
The Cotton Bowl is not in the game, right? So where do Oklahoma and Texas play is it at DKR or OU (home or away)? Also for other neutral site games that dont have their stadium in are they played at the home stadiums. If UT and OU do play home and home EA could actually be ahead of the curve because there has been talk of that happening because in actuallyity the Cotton Bowl is crappy.Also the Big XII title game is at Arrowhead this year is Arrowhead in the game and if not where is the game played? Thanks. Also i know the NCAA changed the rule on replay andi believe everyone has it now or all bowls...something like that. What is the rule for replay?

the cotton bowl is theer... and so is the other stadiums that house the Gators vs the Bulldogs... or the colorado vs colorado state... army vs navy... they are there
Old 07-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #1819
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rau71
Is it just me or is it really easy to pass online? I can't Seem to stop Jeff Smarjza At all, same route, I can double him and its unstopable like 20 yard cross? I wish i could find a defense to stop them, but its rediculous.
Play Heisman.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:15 PM   #1820
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maw0200
The Cotton Bowl is not in the game, right? So where do Oklahoma and Texas play is it at DKR or OU (home or away)? Also for other neutral site games that dont have their stadium in are they played at the home stadiums. If UT and OU do play home and home EA could actually be ahead of the curve because there has been talk of that happening because in actuallyity the Cotton Bowl is crappy.Also the Big XII title game is at Arrowhead this year is Arrowhead in the game and if not where is the game played? Thanks. Also i know the NCAA changed the rule on replay andi believe everyone has it now or all bowls...something like that. What is the rule for replay?
Heres a pic of the stadium in game. http://fkrosters.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&#entry5403
Old 07-17-2006, 08:18 PM   #1821
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
How? For some reason I couldnt figure it out..
Start a dynast and select the team...Once u start it go to the menu and select Coach Options then select Strategy and highlight your coach and press A and voila.. Coach Dookie Mowf...lol
Old 07-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #1822
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

This thread has run its course. I'm opening up a new impressions sticky.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »