Home

Stat Tracking/Simulation on the 360

This is a discussion on Stat Tracking/Simulation on the 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Stat Tracking/Simulation on the 360

A reported feature on the 360 is the "Deepest stat-tracking ever" on EA's own website. Does anyone know the new types of stats that will be kept, and to what extent? (like keeping track of passing leaders, heisman winners, etc?) I think this could be totally bogus myself since it hasnt even been mentioned anywhere (aomeone prove me wrong?)

Also, does anyone know to what extent EA fixed the horrible stat engine from last year? QB's usually completed >75% of their passes, 4,000-5,000 yards and had <6 INT's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Stat Tracking/Simulation on the 360

Some photos from E3 I believe were shown where the Heisman winner had much more realistic numbers. Very Eric Crouch-esque if I remember correctly so while it isn't guaranteed to be 100% perfect I believe we can all expect a marked improvement.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 6

I trhink now when u sim games u can see the stats from the game rather than just the score, and I believe you will be able to look at them all season. like if u are in wk 15 u can still loook at how many rush yds your running back had in wk 1. Not positive but I thought i read that somewhere
Old 07-10-2006, 12:39 AM   #4
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
I trhink now when u sim games u can see the stats from the game rather than just the score, and I believe you will be able to look at them all season. like if u are in wk 15 u can still loook at how many rush yds your running back had in wk 1. Not positive but I thought i read that somewhere
might just be like maddens
Old 07-10-2006, 02:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
might just be like maddens
I've heard a few members say this. I am buying my 360 when ncaa comes out, so I've never played madden 360. Could you or someone whose played madden maybe explain some of the stat tracking they had that would probably be in ncaa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2006, 02:43 AM   #6
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelz0376
I've heard a few members say this. I am buying my 360 when ncaa comes out, so I've never played madden 360. Could you or someone whose played madden maybe explain some of the stat tracking they had that would probably be in ncaa?
pretty much all season long you can go back and look at the stats that you normally could only look at when you either played or simulated that certain game. Also you can go back and look at year to year scores, but i dont think you can see the stats that you can in season, plus on madden they have season leaders for passing, rushing, and on and on, so hopefully you can see all the award winners, plus the bowl winners from year to year. But we will see how they put this into NCAA
Old 07-10-2006, 03:22 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 7

I would like to see a tad more depth added, but since they are tracking all the main stuff, I dont have too many complaints.

What I would like to see is more IN GAME tracking. Making it more seem like television with stats popping up here and there. Also, I'd like to see career stats (all time) kept with full records available to be broken and have it noted IN GAME.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:49 AM   #8
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
I would like to see a tad more depth added, but since they are tracking all the main stuff, I dont have too many complaints.

What I would like to see is more IN GAME tracking. Making it more seem like television with stats popping up here and there. Also, I'd like to see career stats (all time) kept with full records available to be broken and have it noted IN GAME.
also to have team records for all the teams not just yours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »