Home

Final list of stadiums revealed!

This is a discussion on Final list of stadiums revealed! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #65
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Final list of stadiums revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusYoMindOnDis
Quick question i hope someone knows the answer. Do they have the Division 1-AA teams (not the stadiums but the teams) in there on the 360? If so, im happy.
No 1-AA teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 03:28 PM   #66
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't know what the big deal abou having YOUR stadium in the game or not...stadiums arent gonna be generic for the others, they just won't be as detailed...and besides from the demo the stadiums look to be overrated to begin with
Old 07-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #67
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
I don't know what the big deal abou having YOUR stadium in the game or not...stadiums arent gonna be generic for the others, they just won't be as detailed...and besides from the demo the stadiums look to be overrated to begin with
LOL...yes from the demo. Never mind the hundreds of pictures, tens of videos and several personal impressions that say they look great.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #68
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
They are going to be generic, i.e. one of several standardized models. They will be just as detailed as the others, but they won't be replicas of the actual stadiums.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #69
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL...yes from the demo. Never mind the hundreds of pictures, tens of videos and several personal impressions that say they look great.
if the demo is NOT an accurate representation of the game then EA should have NOT put the demo out...I think that is fair to say. The demo looks nothing like the pictures or videos that have been posted, and I hope in the end it does (we'll find out by tommorow likely from the new people that get the game)

The next time EA puts a demo out of a game that has already been greeted with alot of critics they should put out a final build or no demo
Old 07-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #70
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
They are going to be generic, i.e. one of several standardized models. They will be just as detailed as the others, but they won't be replicas of the actual stadiums.
You will still be able to tell its YOUR teams stadium, just like the current gen...it will probably be missing the correct dimensions and landmarks that CLEARLY show its your stadium
Old 07-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #71
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
You will still be able to tell its YOUR teams stadium, just like the current gen...it will probably be missing the correct dimensions and landmarks that CLEARLY show its your stadium
I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. I believe that we will get something similar to NCAA 2002-the field itself will have the correct graphics, but the stands will only model the specific architectural structure in the most general way (i.e. single deck bowl, two sided bleachers, etc.).

Last edited by coogrfan; 07-13-2006 at 03:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #72
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. I believe that we will get something similar to NCAA 2002-the field itself will have the correct graphics, but the stands will only model the specific architectural structure in the most general way (i.e. single deck bowl, two sided bleachers, etc.).
we will see...impossible to determine it now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »