Home

360 Marketplace - Missing content available later?

This is a discussion on 360 Marketplace - Missing content available later? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
360 Marketplace - Missing content available later?

Just a question regarding some missing content on the 360. I see alot of people are not happy with certain things missing from the game (stadiums, editing player equipment ect) could/will EA make this available for xbox live? Could they patch this stuff in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: 360 Marketplace - Missing content available later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve22
Just a question regarding some missing content on the 360. I see alot of people are not happy with certain things missing from the game (stadiums, editing player equipment ect) could/will EA make this available for xbox live? Could they patch this stuff in?
I doubt it..The game only has Uniforms available as downloadable content. The stadium and editing features will have to wait until next year.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:36 AM   #3
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Yeah, "next year" practically is the patch when it comes to yearly releases like Madden/NCAA etc. They start work on 08 pretty early on and the more you can add to 08 the better it will look for them. They use to patch issues that impacted the game's playability on the PC with Madden but they don't even do that anymore.

But as to the question - could they? I'm really not sure how patching a 360 game would work exactly, but I think it would be possible, yeah. I guess you'd have to make the game look for a local file on the HD that redirects some model, texture, code requests etc to the HD content rather than the DVD's.

Last edited by Nza; 07-14-2006 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

if they can create downloadable levels for games like Call Of Duty, then they surely could make downloadable stadiums...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »