Home

How was NCAA 2002 on PS2?

This is a discussion on How was NCAA 2002 on PS2? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 09:57 PM   #1
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6
How was NCAA 2002 on PS2?

I'm just curious since I keep hearing people complaining about lacking features and gameplay on NCAA 07 for the 360. I'm just wondering how 2002 compares to 03,04,05, and 06? People keep on blaming the engine saying EA has blown it, when I'm kinda thinking it is simply a time constraint matter. I only started playing NCAA in 03 and 07 looks have to all the features that game had and more, so I am not seeing what warrants the huge outcry. How were the features and the gameplay at the beginning of last generation's NCAA outing? How do they compare to 07?

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -- Frank A. Clark
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: How was NCAA 2002 on PS2?

NCAA 2002 was pretty much Madden 2001 with College teams just like for the 360. But unlike the 360, the button scheme did not change much at all from Madden 2000 on PSX to 2001 on PS2. I see some similarities and hope that by next year or the year after it goes away from Madden and it becomes NCAA.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »