Home

Patches and updates for the game via Xbox Live

This is a discussion on Patches and updates for the game via Xbox Live within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 02:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Patches and updates for the game via Xbox Live

You quoted me out of context fossen, although I can see how that quote could be misinterpreted. I was saying that it is wrong to try and claim that others are not entitled to thier opinion that no names is a major problem. It is perfectly valid for someone to feel that no names is a major problem.

And in the context of whether or not EA will patch updates and additions via Xbox Live, the opinions of their customers should matter quite a bit.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:38 PM   #18
Rookie

CenTechsan's Arena

OVR: 2

that does suck that the names won't be online. Lazyness, IMO.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:47 PM   #19
Rookie

mk20051's Arena

OVR: 1

The reason that EA will not come out with a patch is that if they know that something is wrong with their game this year, they will fix something so that they can make a big deal about it next year.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:57 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk20051
The reason that EA will not come out with a patch is that if they know that something is wrong with their game this year, they will fix something so that they can make a big deal about it next year.
Well at least I hope they do fix it next year. Unlike the online issues that they changed from 2004, like allowing us to pick uniforms, stadiums and weather. That still has never been fixed. If that petition that was created don't get EA to patch it this year but makes them work on that feature for next year then it will at least be something positive.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #21
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

What I would like to know is...these alternate uniforms, how much will it cost to get them? Also, will every team have alt uni's??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetonmartin
one game?
Don't know about you, but NBA 2K broke on me after 2 weeks.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:06 AM   #23
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
If that petition that was created don't get EA to patch it this year but makes them work on that feature for next year then it will at least be something positive.
I think its funny when people try to start these online petitions. Has one of these things ever worked? Do you really think EA is going to do anything because 400 people signed an online petition? Think how small of a number that is compared to how many games they will be selling.

The bottom line is that people are going to bye this game no matter what. There is too much hype behind it. What other games get midnight releases besides HALO?

As for the downloadable content I only see it happening if we have to pay for it. Why else would EA bother with the game? It doesn't make sense from a business perspective. They already have your money.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »