Home

My QB is TOAST (360)

This is a discussion on My QB is TOAST (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: My QB is TOAST (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Yeah, on the Xbox 1 there were animations where your RB would slow down at the begining of the animation so he could get tackled.

And if any defender got within 3 yards of your QB. Tractor BEAM tackle LOL. Xbox 1 game is great this year though.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
And if any defender got within 3 yards of your QB. Tractor BEAM tackle LOL. Xbox 1 game is great this year though.
I hated that where the QB would be 90% through the ball release animation and then magically pull it down so he could get sacked.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
What makes the XBOX game great this year? I am still trying to decide between the XBOX and the 360. I owned the PSP version already.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:37 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I actually think this is a good thing. In past NCAA's QBs have almost always easily escaped a defender breaking into the backfield. In real life, unless it's a speedy QB like Troy Smith, a defender getting into the backfield is nearly always a sack so IMO this is more realistic.
Not with those sucked in tackles/sacks..I was playing the demo & the lineman sacked my QB without even touching him..Awful..It's ike the Defender was sue Richards, & projected a force field bump on the QB..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 07-17-2006, 02:39 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Not with those sucked in tackles/sacks..I was playing the demo & the lineman sacked my QB without even touching him..Awful..It's ike the Defender was sue Richards, & projected a force field bump on the QB..
well it's one of those lessor of two evils, i'd rather have the tractor beam tackle sack than constantly watching qb's who have no business doing so romp around the backfield like it's their personal playground.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #22
Rookie

Bpajak's Arena

OVR: 2

well maybe this is the fix to having your whole OL getting awards at the end of every season in previous versions. The pancake is wonderful but no individual OL player that I know has ever got 15 in a game, which I have seen on here.

it just comes down to that now you only have a few seconds to make a decision and get rid of the ball. just like in real life. IMHO anyway.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:16 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
The pancake is wonderful but no individual OL player that I know has ever got 15 in a game, which I have seen on here.
You haven't met me
Old 07-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrog
Last night, using WVU, my QB did evade a sack. I don't think it was anything that I did. He pulled away from an arm tackle. Some of the animations in this game just blow me away.
because you're Pat White.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »