Home

A few 360 pics

This is a discussion on A few 360 pics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
A few 360 pics

I was able to get a copy of the game this morning with the help of a friend of mine who works in retail. In order to protect the innocent, that's all I'm saying.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game thus far and due some inspiration from bad_philanthropy's great thread last night and a desire to give back to a community where I've lurked for so long, I've decided to post a few pictures of my own. First of all, I'd heard some rumors that the some of the scoreboards still say Ncaa 06 on them... This is partially true, there is an ad for March Madness 06 on some of the scoreboards, but that's it. For this post, I've also taken a few pictures from a Big 10 game featuring Northwestern Vs. Indiana including an interception run back for a touchdown. If there's anything you'd like to see, just post here (try and be specific) and I'll do my best to get some screenshots of whatever it is you want to see.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

kewlerthanu182's Arena

Re: A few 360 pics

Wow these are pretty amazing especially the last one. Keep posting some more .
Old 07-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #3
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

If you could, try creating a wide receiver and see what equipment the game gives him. Thanks for volunteering, man.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 07-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

Thanks for the pics....as a 1993 grad of Indiana, it pains me to see that of all the Big Ten (11) schools, we do not rate a rendering of our football stadium....now granted, even when I was a student there the place was usually 3/4 empty by half-time, but it stings a bit to be viewed as a "minor league" program when it comes down to it....hell, even Minnesota got their stadium done....
Old 07-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Bpajak's Arena

thats cool and thanks for doing that. is there a way that you could possibly show Dukes stadium? I know you dont have to but it would be awesome.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #6
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
Thanks for the pics....as a 1993 grad of Indiana, it pains me to see that of all the Big Ten (11) schools, we do not rate a rendering of our football stadium....now granted, even when I was a student there the place was usually 3/4 empty by half-time, but it stings a bit to be viewed as a "minor league" program when it comes down to it....hell, even Minnesota got their stadium done....
Haha Minnesota has actually been invited to bowl and won a few...how many bowl games has Indiana been in, in the last 13 years?

Can't wait for UConn @ Indiana, should be a good one!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

Great post. If I had an HDTV, I'd definitely get this game.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #8

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Can you set up a game of Boston College vs. Boston College so I can see what the home and away jerseys look like, as well as their stadium? Thanks bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »