Home

Xbox 360 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Impressions Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Xbox 360 Impressions Thread

Some are just a few short hours away from owning the game, I think it's time to start a new impressions sticky. Please, all we want are impressions of the game, or questions about the game. Take the small talk elsewhere. Also, please read through the thread before asking a question. This way we can avoid duplicate questions.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 08:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Xbox 360 Impressions Thread

Question before I get the game tommorow. One thing I really enjoy for some reason is being able to edit the appearance of your coach before you start a dynasty. Is this still possible for the 360?

Last edited by thmst30; 07-17-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

If someone has simmed some seasons, I'd like to know if it is possible to receive invitations to other conferences still.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Question before I get the game tommorow. One thing I really enjoy for some reason is being able to edit the appearance of your coach before you start a dynasty. Is this still possible for the 360?

Re: Official XBox 360 Impressions thread***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Can you not name your coach in dynasty?

yes u can name your coach...I made Guy Morris
Old 07-17-2006, 08:36 PM   #5
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

well I played one half of the game, and I not going to write a five page letter, anyway, this game Kicks major @ss, awosome...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Old 07-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23

Quote:

Well, then you spelled his name wrong...it's Guy Morriss
Old 07-17-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Started a dynasty with Washington on Heisman, so far the team's favorite thing to do is turn the ball over and have it run back for a touchdown. They especially like to do this in the red zone. I won my first game against San Jose state 54-23, it was pretty much a breeze, then I went up against Oklahoma only to have them blow me out in the fist with three touchdowns. I was down 38-0 at one point and iin a valiant effort crawled almost all the way back, but I was unable to recover the onside kick to regain the final posession where I could have tied the game up.

After that duel with Oklahoma I was pretty positive about my chances against Fresno State. Returned the opening kickoff for six, held Fresno to a fg on their first drive, and then drove to get a fg myself. Fresno scored a td on their next drive but I returned the kickoff again. I was leading with 2 minutes left in the first half, only to have Fresno score twice off two turnovers in thirty seconds. It got ridiculous from there, I turned the ball over more, and they scre A LOT more. Final score 89-24 Fresno State. I was shocked. More of the same against UCLA, turnovers = 69-27 loss. Had a respectabe game against Arizona, lost 34-27, failed on 4th and inches on the goalline with ten seconds left. Good thing in the Arizona game was that my running game finally got going a bit, but I'm still waiting for a hundred yard performance from an RB. I don't have much hope for the rest of the year but I'm hoping I can beat Stanford and Washington State.

Really enjoying the challenge so far, Heisman is definitely the way to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »