Home

Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
Concerning the posts about wrong team celebrating...
I'm pretty sure the player on the team who threw the pick was just celebrating the tackle his team made on the defensive player. This is still really stupid as nobody would celebrate a big hit on someone who just picked the ball of but thats probably whats happening here.
No I had my QB get sacked and my o-line man went running by spinning his hand around his head in celebration and then he did the "push em back" celebration. Also I picked off a team and returned the int for a TD, and the other teams players started to do the TD celebration with their arms. EA definately messed something up here.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:49 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

i can't save screenshots, whenever i try to save them it says, "error ocurred while writing file, save failed" I can save everything else, just not screenshots, anyone know whats up?
Old 07-21-2006, 12:24 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghutton
am i the only one that this game keeps locking up on?
Not at all. I've heard rumors of a patch....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:54 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 30

To the people who started the thread that got locked about the handoff glitch, it's only happened to me when a player I send in motion does not come to a complete stop. If you motion a player, you must wait for them to complete the motion. If you do not, there is a chance of the handoff glitch where the QB will just run in a straight line towards the sideline.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:13 AM   #77
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I've just had a play get reversed when there was nothing to reverse. Was CLEARLY in bounds but it seems I've been getting cheated the entire game.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:26 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

Here's my complaints:

1-Receivers getting stuck on each other

2-phantam sacks

3-sending the corners to the line for tight coverage and they look like they are stuck in place with the shakes

4-do not seem to have good control of rb when close to the line; suction cup tackles

5-when the playbook rearranges on forth down and you cannot find the play you had in mind

6-Where is Nebraska's BIG JUMBOTRON-I know that is minimal but I was hoping since it was done this past summer that it would be in the game

I am enjoying the game just little things get in the way
Old 07-21-2006, 07:27 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

Texas, Alabama, Auburn are a few teams i have noticed that have incorrect impact players on play now and online games
Old 07-21-2006, 08:19 AM   #80
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Stat bug. I played my first dynasty game as Cal at Ohio State winning 38-10 and I got 5 INTs (raised the slider to balance out the rediculous fumbling) and threw 1. On the team stats screen under defense Ohio State has the 5 INTs and I only have 1. On the player stat screen it's correct and on the turnover screen as well it's correct but not on the defense stat screen.

Also the TD they scored was charged to my defense even though it was off a fumble recovery by the QB. Not sure if that's a bug or that's how it works in college.

I have had 1 fumble in 5 game. Go figure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »