Home

Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 11:55 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Please keep all discussion about potential bugs and glitches within this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Major defect in the PSP version - the running model has major issues with spotting the ball and point of tackling - typical 8 yard runs get credited with 2 yard gains - stuff like that. I consider the game unplayable until fixed.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have played several games and here is what I have seen on more than just a couple occasions, this has ONLY happened online so far....

there have been things with the commentary not matching to what is happening in the game, talking about great catches when they dropped the ball, acting like a player has just now "taken the field for the first time".

the only major thing I have seen so far has to do with penalties IN DIFFERENT GAMES....

the defense would be called for offsides, pass interferance or even roughing the kicker, but I would also be flagged for celebrating on the field during the same play. This happened for every penalty on the defense. I thought I might be holding the R2 button so during the second half, I didn't have my fingers on any buttons and I was still flagged....even for defensive offsides.

Thankfully, this only happened one game, so for now this is just a glitch...but if it starts to happen to you, it will happen EVERY time during that game.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

When I was playing against Nicholls State they kept being called the Air Force Falcons.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Collision detection problems, usually when the CPU is gaining more momentum, i.e. more cheat powers.

I actually had a football fly directly through a DBs head to land square in the receiver's hands. There's also times when the CPU is "in the zone" and when running in for the tackle the actual tackle animation won't initialize, allowing for a substantial yard gain.

They should've left the momentum meter out in my opinion. There's no way anyone should comeback when I have them beat 48-10 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Oh and another thing. In the after game celebrations sometimes players are missing. Like when the lineman comes up to "push" your player or whatever, one or two times he wasn't there and the lineman was pushing air...strange...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:25 PM   #6
Y** d*s*rv* *t b*g f*ll*!

jtbleek's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan2384
there have been things with the commentary not matching to what is happening in the game, talking about great catches when they dropped the ball, acting like a player has just now "taken the field for the first time".

HAHA yeah i noticed so say you are up 17-14 and they score. Corso will say "It's all tied up" or sumthing after they score a touchdown. Kinda wierd but no biggy. My biggest gripe is Calvin Johnson. He absolutey destoys me. (sorry just venting because I got killed online by GT)
Old 07-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

WHat's up with the camera angles when you are a QB on the Campus legend mode?
Old 07-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Do you think you guys could specify what system you are using in your posts, either xbox or ps2?
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »