Home

Vision Cone's Purpose...

This is a discussion on Vision Cone's Purpose... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #17
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Vision Cone's Purpose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallandnash
It would be good if you could turn this option on all the time. It's a pain to click the right stick to bring it up to make your life harder as a QB... I like the added difficulty of the cone, but I have enough to do post-snap.
Left trigger + the reciever's button (after the snap) will lock the cone onto that player. It will stay there until you either throw the ball or select a different target.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:05 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Vision Cone's Purpose...

Good Christ....now I know I have seen it all in various forums.

When a guy can even suggest that using the passing vision cone to fake out a defender is "cheese" then people have officially gone waaaaaay too far.

I hope the person who posted that doesn't believe that and was only kidding around.

The vision cone was one of the best features (IMO - so don't bother telling me how wrong I am - its just an opinion) that was added to the game to enhance realism in teh last 5 years. I can't even begin to tell you how satsifying it is to me to use the cone as a bluff and watch some "stick skills" guy go chasing the vision cone only to throw back the other way on him. Love that aspect of the game almost as much as wins and losses.

Having the vision cone as a tool to simulate the actions of the QB is awesome and - again IMO only - should be on by default all the time without havign to activate it manually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »